Dating Advice Needed ...

nkg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe she thinks your a decent man, I am sure its hard for ladies to find decent men here, we all all usually taken.

Probably saw you, thought "wow" I got to get my sister with him.....

But really I have no idea.

I am not taken so i must be indecentlaugh.png

What is so difficult about a dinner with two chicks?

Go out with them, be in good mood and funny, have nice food and don't try to shag them immediately. But make sure, each of them has your phone number.

Then wait. Don't be needy. The girl(s) will contact you, message you. Then wait again 2-3 days. That way you keep their tension. In the meanwhile, you date other girls. And you will see what develops and what not.

It is so easy here. Just remember: you are the price.

• Like 1

What is so difficult about a dinner with two chicks?

Go out with them, be in good mood and funny, have nice food and don't try to shag them immediately. But make sure, each of them has your phone number.

Then wait. Don't be needy. The girl(s) will contact you, message you. Then wait again 2-3 days. That way you keep their tension. In the meanwhile, you date other girls. And you will see what develops and what not.

It is so easy here. Just remember: you are the price.

Prize. But yes, I agree with this completely.

Phone numbers are a bit 10 years ago though, I assume you're already Facebook friends.. And if so you should also be able to figure out who her sister is.

Here is a few guidelines from the beetlejuice vault of common sense and wisdom.

A few facts that may save a guy a fortune and a lot of emotional trauma.

Cute girl sends out signals to a guy that she likes him.

After spending a passionate evening with her and a night of lovey-doveyness

with and perhaps the best sex the guy has had for years, he becomes smitten and can hardly believe his luck.

He holds her hand and listens intently to her pitiful hard luck stories and then wants to be her knight in shining armour, to the rescue, at any price, dreaming that at last he has discovered a true soul mate and love of his life, believing in a dream the guy decides to invest in her for a good future.

This is how it begins and of course in most cases the result will turn out completely different to the guy’s expectations.

Three major clues that will determine if the girl is not sincere and giving a guy a load of BS:

1. Most of her problems can only be solved with money.

2. The girl is not willing to give up any of her usual social schedules to be with the guy.

3. Appears to have many relatives, friends, acquaintances or colleges that she prefers to keep to herself and separate from her so-called relationship with the guy.

It`s very simple. If a girl really likes or loves a guy, she will unconditionally follow him anywhere with no strings or provisos attached.

Her main ambition in life will become solely to be with her man without any financial stipulations and social limitations. She should in fact be proud and keen to show off her new boyfriend and let everyone know that he and she is now an item.

They may be judging you under the Falung vely kine category, meaning they are looking for mugs who will easily part with money on a few smiles, kind words and some hard luck sob stories, maybe with a bit of sex thrown in, if they consider the bait is hooked. So however you play this must be left up to your own discretion

One sure way to test the water and ensure it`s safe to dive in, is to give them the impression that you are not a Falung of wealth and money is tight, and then see how their attitudes and hospitality progress towards you.

post-110219-0-93110300-1341297995_thumb.

Edited by Beetlejuice

Nothing wrong with the...wait and see strategy

But the mentality of 'you are the prize' hmmmm

If you don't care about the woman, then go ahead and adopt that approach.

But if you care just a tiny bit....in the sense of wanting proper dates to continue.....then remember that when they say there's plenty of fish in the sea, the fish are not all female. Lots of men out there too, especially in Bangkok.

Women do have choices too.

Haha, did I trigger the "princess nerve"?

Yes, women have choices, but millions of attractive single women in Thailand show that their choices are very limited. And why would I care?

If you are a subservient beta male, then you have to beg for some attention and sex.

If you know you are the prize, the girls will beg.

And there is no woman "so special" that you cannot find a "more special" one. Remember this and you will have success with women.

Here is a few guidelines from the beetlejuice vault of common sense and wisdom.

A few facts that may save a guy a fortune and a lot of emotional trauma.

Cute girl sends out signals to a guy that she likes him.

After spending a passionate evening with her and a night of lovey-doveyness

with and perhaps the best sex the guy has had for years, he becomes smitten and can hardly believe his luck.

He holds her hand and listens intently to her pitiful hard luck stories and then wants to be her knight in shining armour, to the rescue, at any price, dreaming that at last he has discovered a true soul mate and love of his life, believing in a dream the guy decides to invest in her for a good future.

This is how it begins and of course in most cases the result will turn out completely different to the guy’s expectations.

Three major clues that will determine if the girl is not sincere and giving a guy a load of BS:

1. Most of her problems can only be solved with money.

2. The girl is not willing to give up any of her usual social schedules to be with the guy.

3. Appears to have many relatives, friends, acquaintances or colleges that she prefers to keep to herself and separate from her so-called relationship with the guy.

It`s very simple. If a girl really likes or loves a guy, she will unconditionally follow him anywhere with no strings or provisos attached.

Her main ambition in life will become solely to be with her man without any financial stipulations and social limitations. She should in fact be proud and keen to show off her new boyfriend and let everyone know that he and she is now an item.

They may be judging you under the Falung vely kine category, meaning they are looking for mugs who will easily part with money on a few smiles, kind words and some hard luck sob stories, maybe with a bit of sex thrown in, if they consider the bait is hooked. So however you play this must be left up to your own discretion

One sure way to test the water and ensure it`s safe to dive in, is to give them the impression that you are not a Falung of wealth and money is tight, and then see how their attitudes and hospitality progress towards you.

I agree with all of this...spot on !

I'm pleasantly surprised with all the helpful advice that has been offered to me on this thread. Thanks smile.png

I will stick to the "being extremely friendly without actually flirting with them" approach, and pretend to be embarrassed if/when either of them make flirtatious remarks. I'm not expecting any smooching to occur on date number 1 with a "respectable Thai lady", and if we hit it off I'm sure there will be plenty more meetings to follow.

Now if you'll excuse me I'll go and get ready for dinner! Fingers crossed smile.png

We aren't always spending time scheming how to make money off farang men you know wink.png

Have to agree, the myth that ALL Farangs are rich is history, most Thai people know that many Farangs ain't got a pot to piss in.

But if you care just a tiny bit....in the sense of wanting proper dates to continue.....then remember that when they say there's plenty of fish in the sea, the fish are not all female. Lots of men out there too, especially in Bangkok.

And there is no woman "so special" that you cannot find a "more special" one.

And the same could also be said of men.

That's why I said,it's how special the op feels towards the girl he is talking about. It's early days. Things could go either way, but often we know whether we are hoping for things to develop or not. Unless you are still in your early to late teens then things might be different.

What's a princess nerve?

:huh:

And there is no woman "so special" that you cannot find a "more special" one.

And the same could also be said of men.

That's why I said,it's how special the op feels towards the girl he is talking about. It's early days. Things could go either way, but often we know whether we are hoping for things to develop or not. Unless you are still in your early to late teens then things might be different.

What's a princess nerve?

huh.png

Think GS is still a teen. ermm.gif

Good luck. All the points have been covered and the lady extending the dinner invite is interested and has invited her 'sister' as chaperone as well as getting the valued second opinion. It doesn't present much of a challenge to be polite and make sure the lady with the primary interest gets most of your attention. If the 'sister' turns your head more, then most likely you will end up with bugger all.

Sent from the Back 'o Bennachie with an Asus eePad Transformer TF201 thingumabob.

My 2 cents is pull her aside (providing you know for a fact that she doesn't have a boyfriend) and say something along the lines of be honest with me, do you like me or are you really trying to set me up with your sister because I like you? In this way, you can't go wrong because she will still be flattered even if she is trying to set you up with her sister. Of course she's not going to tell her sister this if this was the case but if it's only a test then you've passed. :D

• Like 1

Why would you ask for advise on a potentially life changing situation, from people who have no idea who you are, and you have no idea who they are ? blink.png

Have you read a novel or a manga or seen a tv series or watched a movie based on true events called Densha Otoko or Train Man?

Well, since you were all kind enough to show an interest in my love life .....

The date went very well, I think. Not much in the way of "banging" or "3somes", merely a very pleasant evening. We ate some delicious Thai food, we drank some beer, a good time was had by all.

As some of you predicted, the sister was in fact not really her sister at all, but one of her close friends. From my limited knowledge of the Thai language, the title "Pee" translates directly to the English word "sister", but can mean sister, sister-in-law or best mate.

Sister was attractive all right, but her English was pretty limited, and most of the time I was chit-chatting to my Thai friend, with some translation going on. I dutifully denied being a "handsum man" when sister mentioned it, either she was being polite or she needs an eye-test smile.png I somehow resisted the temptation to whip out my camera and say "can you pose for some sexy pics for the guys at Thaivisa"!

I'm pretty sure that me and my Thai friend will be meeting up again. In the end there wasn't much to worry about, but I'm sure I scored some bonus points by staying on the right side of friendly. Either that or I missed out on an awesome 3some sad.png

"Pee " usually refers to adressing an "older" person

"Nong" is appropriate for a younger person and respectful