Thinking Of Buying A Laptop From Http://Www.Invadeit.Co.Th/

robio7

I bought a large system from them recently.

emails answered usually in 10 minutes.

Goods shipped 4 days after order and received next morning in ChiangRai.

Strongly recommened. Owner speaks good English and has good product knowledge

Their telephone was a bit hard to hear on the two days I phoned...I think they use a Skype system.

Prices very fractionally above what I could get in store in ChiangRai if they had stock but I trusted him more on ordering stuff in and he did not disappoint me.

Edited by harrry
  • Like 1

Their telephone was a bit hard to hear on the two days I phoned...I think they use a Skype system.

Prices very fractionally above what I could get in store in ChiangRai if they had stock but I trusted him more on ordering stuff in and he did not disappoint me.

great thanks, i was speaking to a guy called Thomas today so i presume thats the same guy.

He was saying he could get the laptop from asus in 1 day then ship it to the address i gave him in 3 days. seems ok.

by any chance are you in chiang rai city or out in a village? I'm shipping to a house in a village rather than city

great thanks, i was speaking to a guy called Thomas today so i presume thats the same guy.

He was saying he could get the laptop from asus in 1 day then ship it to the address i gave him in 3 days. seems ok.

by any chance are you in chiang rai city or out in a village? I'm shipping to a house in a village rather than city

I am in the city. He suggested shipping by TNT for safety as it was only a few baht more than the cheaper options. I think you will find they have a system of delivery where you are. Just may add a day or so.

Edited by harrry

I have bought a lot of computer parts from them and they have always been spot on. Fractionally higher but worth a lot more not have some kid in Tukcom telling me what I want

I also like how they have a quick link to the manufacturers web page for everything that they sell

Friend bought a Dell Laptop from them and was very satisfied with all aspects of the sale

I've ordered a number of items through InvadeIT, though nothing so pricey as a laptop. Their service is excellent and their prices are competitive. I've exchanged numerous emails and IMs with Thomas, and he has always been respectful and responsive.

Thomas is great, customer service before, during, and after the sale are tops. I've bought many things from him, including an Asus laptop. Everything was at least competitively priced (I like the sale/clearance items) and generally cheaper, as shipping costs were less then I'd spend on diesel fuel to get to a large city.

I will add my positive experiences to the above list. Have ordered many times with them and their service and efficiency has been impeccable. E-mail replies are prompt and any issues due to stock or delivery are communicated to me quickly. They are my primary source now.

Bought an Acer laptop for the wife from InvadeIT without incident and at a good price compared to shops I had checked in which only had similar models.

You have to contact them in advance to make sure they have the item in stock but it seems you have already done that so I would order without worries.

I live in a village also and had it delivery by Thai post EMS because if there is nobody there to receive the parcel it is held at the local post office which I know. I wouldn't know where the local DHL or TNT offices are (probably in the nearest main city) to go collect from them in case of none delivery so the extra cost didn't seem worth it.

Highly recommend them. There may occasionally be cheaper deals, but often there are complications and hidden extras with such bargains. Usually their prices are competitive, plus service and support are second to none in TH.

my current favorite is cheap.co.th, as they have the lowest prices i've seen anywhere in Thailand (but still much higher than the USA?!!? sad.png ) and they send everything EMS.

The only drawbacks I see with cheap is they have a lot of products with no real descriptions, and they only accept wire-transfer, which means I have to go to a bank to complete the order ermm.gif