Hows The Weather

KRS1

Hows the weather in CNX nowadays, still hot around this time as usual? Still back in the US right now and waiting on the nice cool season to come back before returning to ride around the North.

So please tell me how hot and miserable it is right now so i dont miss it. smile.png

Just cant seem to shake CNX from my mind even after travelling around the world.

So is it the rainy season now or hot season? I always get these two time frames mixed up.

California weather is awesome right now, and some people here say its hot (74 fahrenheit). I just laugh - they do not know the meaning of hot !

Temperature: 30.2 Celcius

Relative humidity: 69 %

Pressure: 1002.14 millibar

Wind direction : South speed 3.7 km/h

Visibility : 12.0 km.

Weather : Cloudy

Observed at Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai weather station at 13:00 (about 3 hours ago) local time.

No offense to the OP, but I have to laugh at this topic.

The weather is quite nice, really.

Amuses me no end how the "snowbirds" go scurrying off around April, when admittedly it is shitty hot and smoky, in dread of the so-called "rainy season".

This time of year is my favorite.

First, because the air is clean and clear with 50 km visibility.

Second, because it is green with no dust, and cool at night.

Third, because all the turistas and part-timers have left, making the night life scene much more enjoyable and less crowded.

Rain is diddly squat, compared to places where it really rains, like Seattle, England, etc.

But let us not go on too much about this, unless we want all the cherry-picking Good Time Charlies who think they have it sussed to discover how wonderful the so-called "rainy season" is here in CM....wink.png

• Like 1

No offense to the OP, but I have to laugh at this topic.

The weather is quite nice, really.

Amuses me no end how the "snowbirds" go scurrying off around April, when admittedly it is shitty hot and smoky, in dread of the so-called "rainy season".

This time of year is my favorite.

First, because the air is clean and clear with 50 km visibility.

Second, because it is green with no dust, and cool at night.

Third, because all the turistas and part-timers have left, making the night life scene much more enjoyable and less crowded.

Rain is diddly squat, compared to places where it really rains, like Seattle, England, etc.

But let us not go on too much about this, unless we want all the cherry-picking Good Time Charlies who think they have it sussed to discover how wonderful the so-called "rainy season" is here in CM....wink.png

typical sarcastic thaivisa member reply, had to come sooner or later.

For Chiang Mai, at this time of year, it's really nice right now. We even needed a little sweater last night on the motorbike. Sure, it rains sometimes. It's refreshing. Jealous? Hehe.

nooo not jealous, i was in thailand for 16 years. After visiting California on this trip, i must say i should have came here a long time ago. The weaher here is so freaking nice its incredible - but its not thailand.

Forecast for Santa Barbara, CA: I never knew it could be this cold during summer !

(67 F = 21 C)

Today Jul 4

34.png

67°F

56°F

Mostly Sunny

Chance of rain: 20% Wind: S at 9 mph

Edited by KRS1