Do You Hate Truemove Too?

asia3492

I am looking for a mobile provider in Thailand, considering TrueMove but have been googling them and seems many people not happy.

I've found Neg TM posts 3 and 4 years old all saying the same things, I am amazed that after all this time TM has not improved, seems everyone mainly complains about poor customer service and administration.

Does anyone know any foreigners working for TrueMove, whats going on down there? Seems its being run by Morons,

Can anyone stick up for them?

PS: Ive found some Negs on Dtac & Hutch as well but about services not CustomerService, I guess we should just say tit or may pen rye? or who gives a sh_t lol

• Like 1

Ditto about True, Morons, worse customer service ever. Put you into the "Hour of DOOM" on hold and still dont fix your issue

Dont hold your breath waiting for Positives about this company, try AIS, I Have never had reason to Neg them

• Like 1

From my limited experience with Truemove, their staff often don't seem to be the brightest crayons in the box, as apparently it's "impossible" to pay by direct debit from a joint bank account (2 offices have told us this.... maybe it's the truth, I doubt it, but if so then that's likewise terrible that their company is that backwards lol). Likewise, I spoke to their English helpdesk, and their staff there had such thick Thai accents and spoke 2x as fast as what I do, thus I ended up just handing the phone to my gf instead lol (Even though the girl's English was excellent, just too fast/thicker accent). AIS Customer service I've very rarely had problems with (They had an issue with accepting foreign credit cards for direct debit, which we weird, but otherwise I had no problems with them for the 1 1/2 years I was with them).

However, Truemove's actual service is excellent. The reason I switched to them, is because not only do they provide 3G in Maha Sarakham / RoiEt (I only ever got 3G with AIS when I was in BKK, I don't think I even got it in Phuket!!), but in addition to the provincial capitals they also provide 3G in the countryside towns (not sure about the small villages though lol).

• Like 1

I switched to TrueMove-H 6-9 months ago. Service is excellent and my interactions with customer service have been pretty straight-forward, to be honest. Of course, that may not be the case forever since TiT but so far, so good.

They must get customer service award of the year - NOT! I went abroad and paid in advance for the next 5 months . All paid up through July I thought; great! End of March , Skype call home (3BB working). True Internet not working they say. Someone goes to True office to find out they've cut the service. Desk person says you have been cut off. Apparently the bill for 5 months advance payment was then produced and in a loud voice so all their other customers could hear they were promptly asked what kind of imbecile cancels their internet when they have paid for 5 months in advance. Oh that's true they say. No apology, nothing. Sent technician round who put in new modem and basically set up a new service. So now of course the advance payment goes on old acct and we get new customer number. So bill comes in as if we haven't paid and I have to go and transfer the money on old acct to new. Wasn't even my stupid fault. Geez what a load of morons!

• Like 2

The True group would be the worst company I ever dealt with not just in Thailand but the entire world.

Except for the fact that with less than 3-4 hiccups my True Internet has been flawless for the last 5-6 years at least.

In that time my bandwidth has increased from 4 mbps to 30mbps.

True visions is ass, truemove, i dont know, but true internet is the best game in Bangkok for my money

i used to maintain a 600thb 10mbps ADSL package and well as a 30 Mbps Docsis to ensure that i always had internet, but after a year, i let the ADSL go, because i never needed it.

still havent

Edited by nocturn

The True group would be the worst company I ever dealt with not just in Thailand but the entire world.

Except for the fact that with less than 3-4 hiccups my True Internet has been flawless for the last 5-6 years at least.

In that time my bandwidth has increased from 4 mbps to 30mbps.

True visions is ass, truemove, i dont know, but true internet is the best game in Bangkok for my money

i used to maintain a 600thb 10mbps ADSL package and well as a 30 Mbps Docsis to ensure that i always had internet, but after a year, i let the ADSL go, because i never needed it.

still havent

depends all on your location unfortunately and if they have big competition or not there................

• 2 weeks later...
i dont know, but true internet is the best game in Bangkok for my money

Though I am sure the writer means well he does not understand the problem. True Internet is good in some neighborhoods but very bad in others. Where we live in North Bangkok 3 BB provides much better service. True just lies and lies and lies. They claim to probvide service equal to others but they do not.

• Like 1

I am looking for a mobile provider in Thailand, considering TrueMove but have been googling them and seems many people not happy.

I've found Neg TM posts 3 and 4 years old all saying the same things, I am amazed that after all this time TM has not improved, seems everyone mainly complains about poor customer service and administration.

Does anyone know any foreigners working for TrueMove, whats going on down there? Seems its being run by Morons,

Can anyone stick up for them?

PS: Ive found some Negs on Dtac & Hutch as well but about services not CustomerService, I guess we should just say tit or may pen rye? or who gives a sh_t lol

Cancelled my true service the worst I have ever experienced ,,,,

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

My anger is building-up again and I'll pay them a visit in their glossy head-office in Rachadapisek when in the mood............... asking for a real manager and not for some polite, sweet smiling ladies to confront them with their "service" and "technology" . It's just a cheating, customer-uninterested company!

Yesterday-evening (so no weekend-traffic jam excuse) the whole evening a "connection" with less than buffalo-cart speed, starting with a heavily delayed upload "speed" until, later the evening, failing to be able to upload even ten photos at a time. Not to mention ThaiVisa which wasn't reachable anymore. sick.gif

The speed-test showed, after minutes of thinking, "selecting best server based on ping" and that was it several times. Getting bua mak mak about these stone age-technics and louzy after-sales "services"! 1zgarz5.gif

But, they are "working" and "improving" when you may believe the answers of the wan smiling lady-staff in the TRUE-shop where better not to go but, in stead of that, better start a demonstration with bill-boards at the entrance of their hugh glossy head-office in Rachadapisek!

TIT, "This is Thailand" and "This is True", TRUE: a SHAME! post-4641-1156694005.gif

Do you live in a high rise apartment over 9 stories high?

True Move is crap at high altitudes, my phone never works up high. I also never have any issues when at ground level.

No, I am "only" living at four kms. from the main-road, well, when you re-calculate that in hight clap2.gif . But there are transformers / amplifiers or what the name might be.

It is the line, but once the "technicien" who came after an Internet-connection complained ignored my hint that the telephone made (and still makes again) interfering noices, because he obviously came for the Internet-issue and NOT for the line..................... cheesy.gif .

Anyway, the same one later, was avoiding spending costs for the company by cutting-off the wires to the two small electronic devices fitted in the small end-connection box. Cutting-off because that might (might......) have been the problem.............., replacing it doesn't shows in TRUE's hand-book: sabai sabai and penny-wise-pound-foolish.

• 1 year later...

im in the kitchen 32degs! pulling my hair out bought truemove wi fi modem in mall korat got it home and yea fast but on most sites comes back icap errorr have tried customer service but just like uk we got ya money so do one! any body have any idea i think the problem is the kaspersky software in the modem cant find a way to uninstall it as its not on my program list thanks.

Sux big time.

I now avoid anything with the name true on it.

Another Thai bashing as usual.

I use True for most of my tech needs (apart from Internet as I am with TOT in my Mooban), I have no issues whatsoever.

3G everywhere, find another provider being able to do this.

And by the way, digging out a very old thread just to badmouth True....

Sad...

GJ

Your results may vary but i suspect i wrote more posts ion how true sux more than any other topic and i am not generally a complainer.

I travel around Thailand on a very (sometimes too much) regular basis and I had clients or colleagues on AIS or DTAC who had to rely on my truemove-h 3G hotspot (phone acting like a wifi hotspot) for their Internet needs when we were not having decent wifi connections. Yes they were impressed, no they didn't know truemove is actually better than dtac and ais for 3G.

Yes, results may vary but I believe I have had my share of tests in the past 2 years and Truemove-h has, by far, the widest 3G network.

Now I wish they had more interconnection links with other networks because I do get the "busy" signal sometimes when I try to call a AIS number (never with DTAC for some reasons).

Now it may just be AIS blocking them, don't know.

GJ

• Like 1

Sux big time.

I now avoid anything with the name true on it.

Another Thai bashing as usual.

I use True for most of my tech needs (apart from Internet as I am with TOT in my Mooban), I have no issues whatsoever.

3G everywhere, find another provider being able to do this.

And by the way, digging out a very old thread just to badmouth True....

Sad...

GJ

Pathetic, you are the SAD one if you think that is thai bashing. You thais need to grow some skin

• 2 weeks later...

do not use these robbing bastards!! i bought the wi fi modem total 20100bt inclusive 599bt for 2gb got home set up had errors come up can not conect to server icap error took them 5 days to sort it only after i told them how to!!!! it was the kaspersky software in the modem it was not compatible with squid i found out on the internet then told these retards next thing have msg come up if you want to view this web site i.e google it will be charged up and above your package!! click icon to continue if you dont do this you can not conect to google they told me not to worry about it that i would not be charged twice, so i said why have this msg in the first place could not get anser from the robot at the call centre! found out the hard way after to wks my speed went down to 120mbs so did not work called them and they told me i had used up my 2gbs !!!! no way i say i only use email and google search do not download films or stream so it not possibale to use 2gig in to wks she said yea but you can have 120mbs until you top up you can top up 150bt for 1gb i said so how come i paid 599bt for 2gig how yes she says you cant do that because of the package your on what package i say im on pay as you go she said i could not change this package until dec 8th when it runs out then i can change package and not have this pay twice msg coming up so i said what can i do until dec8th she said top up 599 or have 120mbs that dosent work!! so am now useing my old ais donngle its slower but aleast im not paying twice!!! truemove truevision truerippoff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think this package is introductory rip of for farang !!!!!

do not use these robbing bastards!! i bought the wi fi modem total 20100bt inclusive 599bt for 2gb got home set up had errors come up can not conect to server icap error took them 5 days to sort it only after i told them how to!!!! it was the kaspersky software in the modem it was not compatible with squid i found out on the internet then told these retards next thing have msg come up if you want to view this web site i.e google it will be charged up and above your package!! click icon to continue if you dont do this you can not conect to google they told me not to worry about it that i would not be charged twice, so i said why have this msg in the first place could not get anser from the robot at the call centre! found out the hard way after to wks my speed went down to 120mbs so did not work called them and they told me i had used up my 2gbs !!!! no way i say i only use email and google search do not download films or stream so it not possibale to use 2gig in to wks she said yea but you can have 120mbs until you top up you can top up 150bt for 1gb i said so how come i paid 599bt for 2gig how yes she says you cant do that because of the package your on what package i say im on pay as you go she said i could not change this package until dec 8th when it runs out then i can change package and not have this pay twice msg coming up so i said what can i do until dec8th she said top up 599 or have 120mbs that dosent work!! so am now useing my old ais donngle its slower but aleast im not paying twice!!! truemove truevision truerippoff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think this package is introductory rip of for farang !!!!!

Can somebody summarize this post?

No punctuation, no paragraphs, extremely difficult to read.

Edited by HardenedSoul
  • Like 1