Nearest Makro To Pratunam?

dmitryspb

The quickest route is from Pratunam is getting the canal boat by the bridge and going to Mall bangkapi then its 5 minute walk to Makro Lat phrao, But if you are buying and carrying alot may be a problem on a boat.

Edited by KKvampire
  • Like 1

The quickest route is from Pratunam is getting the canal boat by the bridge and going to Mall bangkapi then its 5 minute walk to Makro Lat phrao, But if you are buying and carrying alot may be a problem on a boat.

Wow, that's utmost useful info! Friend, would you give me more details: what side of bridge in Pratunam - what direction? How to identify needed stop? I intend to fill my backpack with abt 15-20 kg. What do you think?

Edited by dmitryspb

^^^

Cross the bridge from Pratunam and it's down the steps on the left hand side of the road.

Back pack with the weight you intend should be ok, depending on the time of day. Typically the boats are quieter out of Pratunam in the mornings and early afternoon as the early rush hour is into town, likewise the boats back are quieter coming back after lunch.

Edited by theoldgit
  • Like 1

Wow, that's utmost useful info! Friend, would you give me more details: what side of bridge in Pratunam - what direction? How to identify needed stop? I intend to fill my backpack with abt 15-20 kg. What do you think?

You tell the ticket staff "Moll Bang-ka-Pee", its 19bht ,or was a few months ago, and it will be on the left hand side when you get off . about 40 mins trip, You will see most folk getting off at this stop. You will see Makro on the same side just before the"Mall" stop., Im sure a big back pack will be ok but travel between 10 am and 4pm to miss the crowded boats

Edited by KKvampire
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...