Moto Guzzi Importers

bombis

Anybody know of a Moto Guzzi importer? I cannot find any info on that. If not an official importer, any shop that specializes on those bikes or can get a hold on them? Or is there a shop that deals with used Guzzis?

Any help appreciated.

Anybody know of a Moto Guzzi importer? I cannot find any info on that. If not an official importer, any shop that specializes on those bikes or can get a hold on them? Or is there a shop that deals with used Guzzis?

Any help appreciated.

Nope. I have only ever seen one and that was a 400 from japan. I do not believe there are any importers or specialty shops.

sent from my Wellcom A90+

I am sure that if you speak to Redbaron in Bangkok, or TP motorcycle they can help you- depending on how much money you are willing on parting with... I am sure that if you offer enough money, even the local somchai might be able to get it for you... (not reccomended)...

Even if I really not like somebody I probably will still not send them to TP Motorcycle to buy an imported motorcycle... (just my two cents)

Personal I would contact K-Speed, they have some experience in getting Moto Guzzi's into the country....

429137_308161755909278_128302820561840_832021_581825373_n.jpg

Edited by Richard-BKK

Unfortunately the main problem you will have is the lack of warranty and getting it serviced. I love the Moto Guzzi V7 and would have bought one if there were dealerships and if it was available at dealerships at a reasonable price. As it was I went for the Ducati Monster 795 which is good bike with a lot of charcater.

Unfortunately the main problem you will have is the lack of warranty and getting it serviced. I love the Moto Guzzi V7 and would have bought one if there were dealerships and if it was available at dealerships at a reasonable price. As it was I went for the Ducati Monster 795 which is good bike with a lot of charcater.

Moto Guzzi + Thailand will very very unlikely result in a good price. Moto Guzzi has a very niche market in Thailand and I only know a few people who have one... And the bikes hardly see any outside action...

• 2 weeks later...