Murder On Soi Khoa Phra

The Mrs tells me a Lady who works in Boots in Big C Boots was found with her throat cut in her room this evening on Soi Khoa Phra. Apparantly not sure of any suspects yet but surely someone she knows you would hope rather than just a random act.

Where is Soi Khoa Phra by the way?

Forangs know it a s soi monkey the cresnt road with 2 family marts either end and samui deep well is on theat road and bohput hills golf is up there

Apparantly not sure of any suspects yet but surely someone she knows you would hope rather than just a random act.

why would you hope that?

emm interesting? i would feel better if i knew the person that killed my family memeber rarther than a stranger. not. would not make a difference only that i would be more likely to catch the person that done it if the person was known

Apparantly not sure of any suspects yet but surely someone she knows you would hope rather than just a random act.

why would you hope that?

emm interesting? i would feel better if i knew the person that killed my family memeber rarther than a stranger. not. would not make a difference only that i would be more likely to catch the person that done it if the person was known

ok, a women working in bigc was killed, your nick is bigc... have you ever met her...?

someone picked up some details from thai tv/press?

they shall comedon't worry it has been on channel 7 Thai news the video would have been takebn from local samui reporters so i would expect something shortly maybe tomorrow

• Like 1

Not 3 days ago, yesterday. Reason I hope it was someone she knows is that at least there is a reason for it rather than a guy going around killing innocent girls indiscriminately.

Man you guys are hard work, looking to pick holes in everything.

Good point made

Not 3 days ago, yesterday. Reason I hope it was someone she knows is that at least there is a reason for it rather than a guy going around killing innocent girls indiscriminately.

Man you guys are hard work, looking to pick holes in everything.

As for not 3 days ago yesterday. nowwho is being pickie, 3 or 4 days ago.

The thai news said that they do not understand why she was killed. She had just finished univiserity and settled into a job a boots.

They suspect maybe an old boy friend or something but that is all i know.

in some wan-paper there is a report about the murder on phuket last night... its a young girl, sunisa, whose ground-floor appartment can have been accessed by a sliding window...

the hammer, wasnt necessarily the murder weapon (i understand), as the body shows no visible signs of such a thing...

but blood everywhere in the room...

Edited by dingdang

a girl-murder on koh samui, then one in phuket...

you really gave some brain-food with your statements before...

its indeed possible, that there is a serial-killer, an expat, who just kills for the pleasure of killing...

these people enjoy to see the fear in the eyes of that girls, they might be begging for their lives...

these people can be helped, because they act as they do not only because of genetics, but also because of an related "metabolic imbalance"...

but there are indeed many in the world... in the western world, they get caught quickly, so it usually doesnt exceed any more than one murder...

but in asia?

this must be an eldorado for such a sicko... because of its sucking forensics...

in addition, the person has the chance to roam around, without raising suspicions...

its normal, to travel from place to place...

he just has to leave a few days after the murder, and thats it...

Edited by dingdang

its indeed possible, that there is a serial-killer, an expat, who just kills for the pleasure of killing...

these people enjoy to see the fear in the eyes of that girls, they might be begging for their lives...

these people can be helped, because they act as they do not only because of genetics, but also because of an related "metabolic imbalance"...

but there are indeed many in the world... in the western world, they get caught quickly, so it usually doesnt exceed any more than one murder...

but in asia?

this must be an eldorado for such a sicko... because of its sucking forensics...

in addition, the person has the chance to roam around, without raising suspicions...

but in asia?

Ever heard of the likes of Ted Bundy, David Berkowitz, Dennis Nilsen, Jeffrey Dahmer, just to name a few. maybe you want to seriously re-think that statement.

• Like 1