Sick Of People Crying On Here

pigeonjake

im sick to death of people crying on here how some beautiful thai lady has ripped them off,

i dont know about you others, but if some bloke comes here im just saying, say 50yrs old, a little fat maybe even a little bald,, (sounds like me,lol) the go out and meet a beautiful young lady who is shall we say 20 very beautiful and very sexy in her little pants, they go out the next night and she has a nice dress on looks even more beautiful,

what does he do then, HE JUST GIVE HER ALL HIS MONEY,

she might of asked for it,,

BUT CHRIST YOU DONT HAVE TO BLOODY GIVE IT TO HER!!!!!!!!!!

just get with it boys, and please dont come crying on here, you gave it to them, if the robbed you go to the police,

jake,

ps told you i was a little fat and bald,,lol

post-32351-0-48717800-1341866895_thumb.j

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking good. The bacon should be ready just in time for our arrival theblether! thumbsup.gif

I wonder where pigeonjake lives, I bet he'd be good company drunk.gifburp.gif

That's what's known as shameless angling for an invitation laugh.png

Quick tip....go easy on the saltpetre mate...and I prefer a dry cure.....cheers! biggrin.png

now then, im near sakoew, wangnamyen, and i am a good craic, so im told,,lol,

im in scotland at the moment working for a while, yes i still come to work im not rich lol,

the pigs are great, pays us a wage, but it gives me something to do when im at home, we have a few laying hens too, about 50 or 60, and then theres the fish pond behind the pig styes, red talapia, beautifull on the BQ , the wife bought some duck the other week, we got a few fruit trees too,

i love it when im at home, im just working as i would when i lived in the uk for our future, but my future is looking good now im happy and living in thailand with a beautiful wife, new baby on the way in sept, but the main thing is im bloody happy, and when we get the house done, youll be more then welcome to visit the jackson farm.

jake

You know what, that sounds just delightful wai.gif

I'll be taking some single malt whiskies into Thailand next week, I know a good shoplifter so I'll get it cheap.

The idea of sitting back on your farm watching the world go by with a fine malt in hand and good company, that's what life is all about.

I'll catch you on the next trip jake. biggrin.png

now then, im near sakoew, wangnamyen, and i am a good craic, so im told,,lol,

im in scotland at the moment working for a while, yes i still come to work im not rich lol,

the pigs are great, pays us a wage, but it gives me something to do when im at home, we have a few laying hens too, about 50 or 60, and then theres the fish pond behind the pig styes, red talapia, beautifull on the BQ , the wife bought some duck the other week, we got a few fruit trees too,

i love it when im at home, im just working as i would when i lived in the uk for our future, but my future is looking good now im happy and living in thailand with a beautiful wife, new baby on the way in sept, but the main thing is im bloody happy, and when we get the house done, youll be more then welcome to visit the jackson farm.

jake

You know what, that sounds just delightful wai.gif

I'll be taking some single malt whiskies into Thailand next week, I know a good shoplifter so I'll get it cheap.

The idea of sitting back on your farm watching the world go by with a fine malt in hand and good company, that's what life is all about.

I'll catch you on the next trip jake. biggrin.png

Count me in....sounds like fun....I've chopped up and cooked an armadillo so a few ducks should be no problem at all! smile.png

crunchy on the outside soft in the middle,,lolcheesy.gif

can you remember that advert,,lol

clap2.gifclap2.gif Haha....theblether is stumped I reckon!

Do you mind coffee1.gif

By the way......if you ever need a lesson on how to safely play with yourself, here's the very thing. smile.png

Edited by theblether
  • Like 1

I'm totally confused.

Is the OP expressing frustration and the folly of others or giving voice to his own worst fears.

If the former then he is surely also telling us his girl is different.

Which begs the question, if his girl is different then why can't the other guy's girl be different too and then gets me back in a loop to the begging.

I need coffee.

guest house,,

ive got no fears what so ever my mate, ive got a very happy life here and trust my wife with everything,

just saying that im sick of people coming on here crying about how much they got ripped off or robbed, they didnt they gave it free will,

there fault not the lady,

jake

• Like 1

they give the girl everything, break up, then say she screwed me.

they gave all in a moment of lonely induced madness, inspired by the trophy wife syndrome bought on by never being able to find an attractive girl at home.

Handsome manseems to be a powerfull line.

• Like 1

While no doubt true in some circumstances, I think there are a far wider set of reasons than 'Trophy Wife Syndrom' most having their roots in the mind set of the 'victim'.

Very typically we see guys rushing to turn a midlife crisis into a late life disaster. I don't put all the blame on the guys, or indeed the Thai women.

There are a host of other players in the game.

We see it often enough here on TV, some guy joins the forum, anounces he's thinking of heading to Thailand with the residue of his recent divorce settlement. The views of those who suggest caution and warn of his emotional vulnerability are drowned out by a mass of others claiming they've found heaven.

And it's not just the Thai women, bent real estate deals, the bar you always wanted to own and a whole industry built around getting you access to your pension fund.

The temptations are great, the encouragement to jump in with both feet is relentless but when it goes wrong the reality is cold, hard and no one is around to share it with you.

I don't think people who mess up here are objects of ridicule, rather each case is its own tragedy. At sometime down the line they believed and trusted what was in front of them, they may have been actively scammed - most likely they just fell into the mess. Eitherway, those who make every effort to advise against the warnings have their part in these things, and eitherway, the OP, like the rest of us has no idea if he too is making a mistake.

That's the way our heads work - once fooled we are at the mercy of our own dillusuons.

And as I've said many times, the modt dangerous lies you will ever hear in Thailand are the lies tou tell yourself.

Edited by GuestHouse
  • Like 1

guest house,,

ive got no fears what so ever my mate, ive got a very happy life here and trust my wife with everything,

just saying that im sick of people coming on here crying about how much they got ripped off or robbed, they didnt they gave it free will,

there fault not the lady,

jake

If being here (on the forum) makes you so angry you have to post bout it, then why not just get on with your life which sounds a far better place to be.

Just a thought...

• Like 1

they gave all in a moment of lonely induced madness, inspired by the trophy wife syndrome bought on by never being able to find an attractive girl at home.

I never understand why anyone would give them more than 1,000bht (in arrears).

there are amazing girls here, but be wise choosing, take time before commiting, make sure you know them.

none of this 1 week and marry madness.

and during the long dating process, give them very, very, little, see if they stick around,

or get one who has a family better of then yours.

do that and you will never cry

there are amazing girls here, but be wise choosing, take time before commiting, make sure you know them.

and during the long dating process, give them very, very, little, see if they stick around,

It is entirely possible to buy one and still retain control over your money and assets.

You might be a very handsome man, but some of us aren't very attractive without our wallets.

It is entirely possible to buy one and still retain control over your money and assets.

You might be a very handsome man, but some of us aren't very attractive without our wallets.

That is one thing for sure a recent article in the news section said that large numbers of Thais were taking diet pills or going to do some plastic surgery.

That really contradicts the notion that Thais like fat guys. It shows Thais go for looks just like any other. Money just compensates for bad looks.

I never understand why anyone would give them more than 1,000bht (in arrears).

In the rear you mean.cheesy.gif

I think you're overeacting. I have only been a member for a year or so, but I really don't see that many posts where somebody is "crying" over getting ripped off by a Thai lady. Sure, quite a few posts re dodgy builders, gardeners etc, but isn't that to be expected when adapting to a new culture? Plenty of scam artists in western cultures as well.