Fake Gel Nails In Bangkok?

phuturatica

I feel like pampering myself and I would really like to get some gel fake nails for the first time. I've been told that they're better and less fake looking than acrylic but I'm not sure where I can get it done in Bangkok? Do any of you lovely ladies know a decent manicure place that does them?

I don't want anything too extravagant cause of my job but I just want feminine fingers and nails and I'm rubbish at growing my nails and I can't file them as the feeling goes through me to point I'm shuddering.

Thanks in advance my wonderful ladies!

Hi Phuturatica

I can't give advice on where to get reasonable gel nails but I can tell you that I gave them a shot. Done right they do look real and look great. BUT (and here is the kicker) they have to be refilled regularly (added expense) and can damage your underlying nail. My nails were already super soft so it didn't really make much of a difference but the refilling process is kinda slow and tedious and needs to be done pretty regularly as your nails grow.

I started taking 5g of Biotin daily and my hair and nails have really grown and my nails have gotten alot stronger. It took a couple of months for it to be noticeable but I am super happy with them now, they still peel occasionally and aren't as hard as other people (some kind of genetic thing, my dad had super soft nails too) but they are much harder than they used to be and look pretty good!

• Like 1

Thank you Miss! I'll check out the Biotin. To be fair... if I could have real ones I would certainly prefer that but I always break them. :/ However I am starting to kick start my life and actually pamper myself a little bit more.

I always forget that I don't live in England anymore and that I actually have money to splash out on myself! :) I'll check out that Biotin. Will need to double check its safe to take with my kidney failure etc.