Red-Shirt Leader Korkaew Warns Of Civil War If Court Rules Against Amendments

webfact

Just surprised that no other posters have a cheap charlie, up to date news--free. PSI

Better I get TRUE at 2000 bht a month. Sorry if the news was false, but newscaster Martine Dennis broke this news at 11-10 am.

As ginjag is an oldster, he could have had a bad morning and the medication has not kicked in. Sorry if I misled

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thailand doesn't have civil wars. Remember the hierarchical structure: monarchy, army, government, people. Its not in the majorities interest that this structure changes, unless you want to start a new dynasty?

And a new dynasty is exactly what the "man from afar" has as his ultimate goal.

My wife has been saying this for years, and she was quite clear on who would replace who, if he has his way.

I just switched on the BBC world service, and the 11am news, Martine Dennis, spoke to a reporter here in BKK, who said that the court had thrown out the ammendments, I am trying to get further comments as the news is on all the time on this service--PSI system-move--BBC and Australia

Crystal ball maybe?

Nothing on Twitter - usually very reliable for such info as it breaks.

Sure it's not somebody's opinion being reported?

My earlier report ,re ammendment was speculation, as it has just been announced that the ruling IS due at 2pm. SORRY but I did hear it right earlier, but Martine Dennis confirmed that it will be 2PM

My earlier report ,re ammendment was speculation, as it has just been announced that the ruling IS due at 2pm. SORRY but I did hear it right earlier, but Martine Dennis confirmed that it will be 2PM

No worries Ginjag - we all shoot our bolts too soon on occasion - although never with mademoiselle Martine!

Moruya, She is a lovely Newscaster(Martine Dennis) IT WAS put over at 11-10 in that vein re-the decision, and now confirmed 2pm.

Better stop the 5 bottles of blue label a day, NO GOOD, Did actually think I was doing posters a good turn. anyway it turned out to be early .spec. Had to laugh it got a few scambling for the updates, to gain brownie points. Sorry all again, but I still refuse to get TRUE at 2000, a month, will stick to my free PSI--BBC/Australia.

Moruya, She is a lovely Newscaster(Martine Dennis) IT WAS put over at 11-10 in that vein re-the decision, and now confirmed 2pm.

Better stop the 5 bottles of blue label a day, NO GOOD, Did actually think I was doing posters a good turn. anyway it turned out to be early .spec. Had to laugh it got a few scambling for the updates, to gain brownie points. Sorry all again, but I still refuse to get TRUE at 2000, a month, will stick to my free PSI--BBC/Australia.

MODS-why not channel 2-3 of the topics into 1-re the court ruling-as posters are having to swap from 1 to another to post on the subject.
  • Like 1

BBC also reported that the building 7 WTC collapsed 20+ minutes before it collapsed. WT7 was not hit by jets, not hit by debris, and infact a sound steel structure with no reason to collapse at all. It was burning slightly from low-temp fires started inside.

The 'already fallen' building can be seen behind the reporter's funny face.

BBC were pre-informed about this controlled demolition and got their times wrong.

yes, that is well known, but I doubt in Thailand something like that happens, not important enough.

BBC also reported that the building 7 WTC collapsed 20+ minutes before it collapsed. WT7 was not hit by jets, not hit by debris, and infact a sound steel structure with no reason to collapse at all. It was burning slightly from low-temp fires started inside.

The 'already fallen' building can be seen behind the reporter's funny face.

BBC were pre-informed about this controlled demolition and got their times wrong.

Hogwash!

You were indeed doing posters a good tuirn - I ran to put the TV on, made a cup of tea and watched the BBC news. Syria were showing the Red Shirts what a real crackdown is all about.

I remember when Martine was a hottie - she's aged well (better than me for sure).

Blue Label is an expensive marketing gimick man!

If you want a good blend there's always Famouse Grouse, Cutty Sark etc.

Or a nice single malt!

You were indeed doing posters a good tuirn - I ran to put the TV on, made a cup of tea and watched the BBC news. Syria were showing the Red Shirts what a real crackdown is all about.

I remember when Martine was a hottie - she's aged well (better than me for sure).

Or a nice single malt!

i go for the single malt.thumbsup.gif

Or a nice single malt!

Hey -sorry I was joking an=bout the BLUE label. rarely touch any alcohol, Tesco whiskey is as good as I want--and low price.

Bacardi-Pernod are what I splash out on on occasions.

Martine is a FULL woman--if you get my drift--from a 70 year old she is.

BKK Air ought to spy on red shirt groups amalgamating in and around BKK-and stop circling Cambodia

Or a nice single malt!

Hey -sorry I was joking an=bout the BLUE label. rarely touch any alcohol, Tesco whiskey is as good as I want--and low price.

Bacardi-Pernod are what I splash out on on occasions.

Martine is a FULL woman--if you get my drift--from a 70 year old she is.

BKK Air ought to spy on red shirt groups amalgamating in and around BKK-and stop circling Cambodia

I wonder if Martine goes for the Galliano/Baileys mix that is usually bought in pairs?

Or a nice single malt!

wait for the red shirts looting again.....than it is for free

yes, that is well known, but I doubt in Thailand something like that happens, not important enough.

Yes, but I meant that is the standard of BBC reporting, that they don't notice a 40+ storey building standing right infront of their face, just stand there infront of it talking about how it is gone. I used to like the BBC back in the 1980s but increasingly not.

And the BBC applied the same standard of clear-eyed impartial coverage to the 2010 Bangkok events too. If this court decision goes against the reds, BBC will faithfully follow the plucky reds battle for true democracy / riots / forced martyrdom etc. with the same pair of blinkers as they wore in 2010.

• Like 1

Tell me which country receive freedom without struggle and blood bath.

Just tell me 1 country.

Australia

Huh. Australia was established on struggle and blood bath. Just not overthrow of monarchy or government.

sent from my Wellcom A90+

Well, yunla, while manipulating fictitious numbers, why stop at 62%? Just include the stray dogs and cats in Thailand who didn't cast a vote for the PTP and you'll soon get to 100% - or more!

Does that sound ridiculous to you? Of course, and it is.

But let's come back to just regular people, ok? You see, before the election, the polls showed that a PTP landslide was imminent, so the 25% ++ of the voters who didn't vote were actually 100% PTP supports who just kept working one more day for 150B rather than go to the polls - secure in the knowledge that their side would win. So the "truth" is that the PTP enjoys over 75% support among the Thai people.

Get it now?

38% wasn't ficticious. There was 75%~ turnout and your PTP got 48%. That is 38%~.

And again, I was pointing out the fallacy of the earlier poster saying PTP represent "the people" and "Thai sentiment" when what they actuallly represent is 38% of voters only. "The people" would mean 100% of all people, not 38% of voters and I contend that "Thai sentiment" would mean at least and actual bare minimum 50% of actual living Thais.

What is more relevant, and surprising to me, is that you make such a big deal of minor number-crunching re;the election itself, but you show such total lack of interest in PTP's actions post-election.

I accept since the day of the election that PTP won. What I can not accept is that since that day they have been sabotaging this nation on so many fundamental levels.

And what is missing from the discussions above is why some people ( a lot of people) voted for pt:

- Promises of keeping pork and egg prices down (by the way promises now broken)

- Promise of 300Baht daily wages for all (by the way, now implemented in something like 7 provinces only and please note that lots of folks in those provinces now lost their jobs, and yingluck says implementation in all provinces will take at least another three years - an insult.)

- Promises of 15,000Baht min salary for new grads (by the way, nowhere near fully implemented and has become a nightmare and in practice has been shelved)

etc etc.

None of this discussion will ever convince me that a large percentage of pt voters were / are highly knowledgeable regarding the much bandied crap saying they are all now fully politically aware. Total rubbish; and all the stuff about red democracy schools etc., (actually just hate schools telling folks lies and manufactured untruths) just manipulative smokescreening for dirty dealings which are focused on a very very small group of people - Thai politicians. Or to put it in simple words 'the inviation only get rich club', qualifications to join: must be totally lacking in morals and values. And yes it's true, the 'club' is alive and well to varying degress in all political parties.

To be fair Thaksin did amend the "all Thai will be rich in 6 months" to after he get amnesty and his corrupted loot back.

PTP has stirred all this up intentionally, in my opinion. The Constitution has 309 sections. They could have changed 306 of them with a simple majority vote in parliament. The opposition would not have had a legal leg to stand on because they would not be rewiting the whole constitution and not changing the basic form of the govenment. Instead they decided to go for a complete rewite. 306 sections wasn't good enough for them they wanted to change the all.

If what you say is correct, thjen it just goes to show what a stupid lot they are, who is running the Asilum ???

The PTP have often noted that they won the election and have a mandate to govern which the PTP haters reinterpret as 'We have a majority, we can do what we want'.....

No, actually it is not reinterpreting, it is the direct interpreting of the fact that PTP keep breaking the laws of Thailand, rules of democratic parliamentary conduct, and UDHR human-rights laws. Those criminal acts post-election are what make PTP's critics say they are governing in a totalitarian dictatorial fashion with no regards for anything or anyone, except for their own personal agenda.

Even protecting human life is a minor point compared to the 'freedom for Thaksin' agenda. 'If you don't allow us to bring Thaksin back as an innocent man, there will be civil war' is a good encapsulation of their agenda and mentality and how little regard they have for the lives of innocent people.

Hence, "we won and can do what we want" is actually a very good description of PTP's undemocratic and totalitarian actions since taking office.

ermm.gif

Excellent Post - sums it up perfectly for those without an axe to grind (IMHO)

IMHO - I get the impression that the ruling party believe they don't need debates, because their majority assures the end result - a PTP victory. Begs the question - what do the ruling party think the Opposition are there for? It's easier to be always right if you don't need to confuse yourself with input from people, who do not necessarily share your views.

Hence the need for an EFFECTIVE mechanism to CHALLENGE, (not necessarily overturn), Government decisions.

Edited by Noistar

The PTP have often noted that they won the election and have a mandate to govern which the PTP haters reinterpret as 'We have a majority, we can do what we want'.....

No, actually it is not reinterpreting, it is the direct interpreting of the fact that PTP keep breaking the laws of Thailand, rules of democratic parliamentary conduct, and UDHR human-rights laws. Those criminal acts post-election are what make PTP's critics say they are governing in a totalitarian dictatorial fashion with no regards for anything or anyone, except for their own personal agenda.

Even protecting human life is a minor point compared to the 'freedom for Thaksin' agenda. 'If you don't allow us to bring Thaksin back as an innocent man, there will be civil war' is a good encapsulation of their agenda and mentality and how little regard they have for the lives of innocent people.

Hence, "we won and can do what we want" is actually a very good description of PTP's undemocratic and totalitarian actions since taking office.

ermm.gif

IMHO - I get the impression that the ruling party believe they don't need debates, because their majority assures the end result - a PTP victory. Begs the question - what do the ruling party think the Opposition are there for? It's easier to be always right if you don't need to confuse yourself with input from people, who do not necessarily share your views.

Hence the need for an EFFECTIVE mechanism to CHALLENGE, (not necessarily overturn), Government decisions.

Oh joy, another neutral...............

• Like 1

Yes it is true that PTP, their supporters and their entertaining internet-followers, seem to believe that winning the election is the only part that matters, and once PTP has won the election then the free-for-all plundering can truly begin, with looting of state-coffers, corrupting parliamentary procedure, and intimidating anybody in their own family home, if they disagree with PTP.

PTP (and their followers) do not understand that winning the election is actually the prequel and not the main story. When you have arrived in office you have to actually do some actual work, to make the country successful and progressive. Things like infrastructure modernisation.

To do this it is common for parties to listen to other parties' views, and debate important issues with the Opposition. It is like the phrase "I see your point". You can not see anybody's point if you don't listen to them expressing their point of view, or discuss with them their concerns about your policies. PTP House Speaker has made parliament a one way PTP process, and that means the many useful and valuable contributions from non-PTP members have been ignored. So there is no way for PTP to ever say "I see your point" because they never listened to anybody else's point.

The same goes for PTP's followers, both the street-thugs and the cyber-sycophants. Korkaew warns of civil war for no reason at all. That is a good example of PTP's totalitarian dictatorship style of leadership. PTP ignore the Opposition's requests for debate in parliament, insult continuously the Oppostion leader because he had a good education in a country outside Thailand, a place called UK where parliamentary democracy has evolved beyond the caveman era and while he was there he learned about modern politics there, which is why PTP ignore him because they don''t want modern democracy they want sleazy old-fashioned dictatorship.

'Hey "Mark" just take your fancy modern 21st century ideas on parliamentary-democracy constitutional-monarchy with meritocratic values, and go back to Oxford,' they say. We don't need you, we have our matching Tshirts with the great leader Thaksin's face on it. He is innocent even though he killed thousands of people without trial and stole billions from a developing nation's state funds! Wear his face with pride !

People like Korkaew with his civil war threats for no reason at all, are the real face of PTP, the marching jackboots of oppression striding towards an innocent judge's family home to threaten him and his wife and kids in the name of the great red Leader.

ermm.gif

Edited by Yunla
  • Like 1

ermm.gif

Oh joy, another neutral...............

Thank you.