Whats Closed At The Moment In Cm? Trips To Avoid

iainiain101

we are always looking for things to do with the kids, and I was surprised to see that Lanna Bowling (the one inside the moat) was closed for refurbishment from early June to the end of July when we arrived there on Saturday. I would have expected to see mention of it on here and saved the journey, and more importantly the kids disappointment.

Since then, I tried to take them to the driving range in Hang Dong (next to Yummy Pizza), also closed for refurbishment, so I suggested the new kids play area in the night saffari, only to find it also closed for refurbishment.

It seems there would be merit to a thread on whats closed at the moment or at least one line updates.

re .. Lanna Bowling (the one inside the moat) was closed for refurbishment from early June to the end of July when we arrived there on Saturday

the original sign said 5 june to 5 july .... but then they put a 2 in front of the 5

sometime before the 6th when i took the second pic

and its still closed : (

dave2

post-42592-0-21511700-1342015516_thumb.j

post-42592-0-85715700-1342015581_thumb.j

I was at a 2nd hand goods store today, out the back several racks of 10 pins; so either you go buy your own (on the SupaDoopa hi-way), or (its really unlikely they'd buy new pins for something 20m away from any customer just for a refurbishment ....) they aint reopening??

but whonose?

we are always looking for things to do with the kids, and I was surprised to see that Lanna Bowling (the one inside the moat) was closed for refurbishment from early June to the end of July when we arrived there on Saturday. I would have expected to see mention of it on here and saved the journey, and more importantly the kids disappointment.

Since then, I tried to take them to the driving range in Hang Dong (next to Yummy Pizza), also closed for refurbishment, so I suggested the new kids play area in the night saffari, only to find it also closed for refurbishment.

It seems there would be merit to a thread on whats closed at the moment or at least one line updates.

Sunset-Sunrise Bar is closed.

Some noodle restaurants close on lottery days.

Rim Ping were out of purple marshmallows.

Riveting topic.

Riveting topic.

Recently I was a bit devastated to learn that Buonissimo shop now has moved to some Chiang Mai Prao Road something. They are such a European deli teaser.

Edited by ARISTIDE

re . I was at a 2nd hand goods store today, out the back several racks of 10 pins

nahh ... they were spare : ) pins from the old nong hoi bowl

which has also closed : (

dave2

ps .. is k s k bowl still going ? and are there any others hidden in the unis ?

post-42592-0-07134500-1342062713_thumb.j

Riveting topic.

Rimping by the river had allsorts but no more.sad.png

• 2 weeks later...

re .. Lanna Bowling (the one inside the moat) was closed for refurbishment from early June to the end of July when we arrived there on Saturday

the original sign said 5 june to 5 july .... but then they put a 2 in front of the 5

sometime before the 6th when i took the second pic

and its still closed : (

dave2

anyone pass there today to see if it has opened?

re... anyone pass there today to see if it has opened?

yes ... i did and its still closed : (

theres no new signs up but it could open tomorrow .. the 26th : )

dave2

ps .. ksk bowl is open and had no customers when i was there !

post-42592-0-06852400-1343223106_thumb.j

post-42592-0-25856800-1343223167_thumb.j

Bowling still closed today, so went to KSK Bowl and that too was closed for a competition.

Can report that the soft 'kiddy land' play area in KSK has reopened. Its refurbished and a lot better. Price has gone up by 2/3rds to 50 baht and it is very full.