Australian Aged Pension

techno

My friend is having problems with is Aussie aged pension and needs a email address so he can contact them urgently in Oz.

Are there any Aussie aged pensioners who can provide an e-mail address for Centrelink pensions section or indeed any other

information as for some reason they have stopped making payment to him. Many thanks

http://www.thaivisa....n-aged-pension/

Enclosing the above link. All the information is there. Good luck

Post //704 .... Anyone on the DSP who is interested in applying for unlimited portability of their pension is advised to ring Centrelink international on or after the 18th June 2012.

131673 or

001 800 611 4136 from Thailand.

Edited to add Giddyup Post No 5 has given upto date details. Good luck.

Edited by edwinclapham

http://www.thaivisa....n-aged-pension/

Enclosing the above link. All the information is there. Good luck

Dont bother trying to ring centrelink, half hour on hold aint unusual.

If you ring their International number +61 6272 9625, I have always got through very quickly. They stopped my pension the first payment I was due here, and I know why. I had a dispute with a bureacratic bitch in their Adelaaide office who told me that the pension wasn't payable overseas! I basically told her she was an idiot who was giving incorrect information. I'm sure out of spite she stopped my pension as soon as I left Australia. I rang the International office and they reinstated me immediately. BTW, just had a CPI pension increase, an extra $1 a month. Whoopee! This is an increase of 0.01%.

Edited by giddyup