Thai Game : Pinch If You See A Farang

aneliane

I played that game with green 2CV when I was a kid , if I saw one I used to pinch whoever was with me.

My Italian student very pro-Belusconi teaches her daughter to do that with Black people.

In Thailand, it's done with us : Farangs, I witness that in a shop yesterday.

I'm glad the French accent is returning; I was worried that it was slipping; perhaps not taking the tablets.

Bon chance with getting this one to take off; I reckon your dogs and muslims one is more of a runner.

SC

I'm sorry to say, but i think the problem might be that you have low selfesteem and very negative outlook on life itself, and therefore automatically assume the worst in everything that happens around you.

I mean this in the nicest way possible, do yourself a favor and see someone about it.

I'm sorry to say, but i think the problem might be that you have low selfesteem and very negative outlook on life itself, and therefore automatically assume the worst in everything that happens around you.

I mean this in the nicest way possible, do yourself a favor and see someone about it.

erm, How am I thinking "the worse" here, I just told what I saw end of story

You should've included the quotes, or the OP might have thought you were talking to her, rather than me. I'm already worried that she has a prediliction towards paranoia, based on what the man in the van outside says

SC

I'm glad the French accent is returning; I was worried that it was slipping; perhaps not taking the tablets.

Bon chance with getting this one to take off; I reckon your dogs and muslims one is more of a runner.

SC

That one is purposely "raw".

If I give my opinion, I know I will be considered negative blah blah

As teenagers whenever we went to Sydney we used to play............spot the Aussie. biggrin.png

Spot the Aussie in Australia ?

That's correct...........multicultural, even today you can find nationalities from all over the world in Sydney....except the very rare true Aussie.

me and the mrs sometimes go to KSR for a change of scenery (bangkoks walking st)

we play a drinking game we call 'khaosan rd cliche

1st to spot; dreadlock hair

carrier of large water

carrier of large thai beer

wearer of brand beer singlet

ridiculous fisherman pant

etc etc

gets us pissed pretty quick.

more fun than pinching

• Like 2

With my wife, we have this game with French people. We have this code, as soon as one of us see one, he/she says to the other "They are everywhere !" with a little sign in the direction of the offender.

Seriously, for a small country, same as Thailand, it's amazing to see them everywhere. Or maybe they are more easy to spot than other nationalities ...

As teenagers whenever we went to Sydney we used to play............spot the Aussie. biggrin.png

Oh that's so easy. They look ok from behind and then when they turn around ya go OMG it's an Australian. No, seriously, Australians have good teeth. (You all thought I was going to make rude remark, pffft) . The really good looking ones are usually from Scandanavia, the very tall ones are Dutch and I'll leave the stereotypes on short, fat loud ones to someone else tongue.png

BTW, if Thais were going to pinch each other when they saw a "farang" in Patong, I think most Thais would be black and blue. clap2.gif

I know I sometimes pinch myself when I'm having a drink and a pretty girl that isn't a kathoey or hooker, says hi to me.

In the USA played the game with a volkswagen beetle and it was punching not pinching. (Hence VW's are still referred to as "punch buggies" in the USA.) Never thought of playing it with people and seems strange to do it. Maybe they were pinching for something else.

P.S. aneliane, I am wondering if you are the same person I had some chats with some time ago before on another website and by email (which I shall not go into details out of privacy)?

In the USA played the game with a volkswagen beetle and it was punching not pinching. (Hence VW's are still referred to as "punch buggies" in the USA.) Never thought of playing it with people and seems strange to do it. Maybe they were pinching for something else.

P.S. aneliane, I am wondering if you are the same person I had some chats with some time ago before on another website and by email (which I shall not go into details out of privacy)?

Moi ?

Send an IM with details please smile.png

Yeah i am used to play it with cars too, doing it with people seems wrong/offensive to me

Edited by aneliane

Spot the Aussie in Australia ?

That's correct...........multicultural, even today you can find nationalities from all over the world in Sydney....except the very rare true Aussie.

Please define "Aussie".

It seems to me that could be anyone from anywhere: red,yellow,black or white. It's relatively easy to become "an Aussie"...nothing special about it !!

I think the days your thinking of are long, long gone and never to return.

Edited by barky