Terminal 21'S Food Court Has Wifi.

cathy211

hey now this is useful info smile.png

Well except that the OP neglects to mention that you need to first register at the Info booth downstairs and provide ID. (unless this requirement has just recently change that is)

cmon cathy dont lead me astray!!

??? All of Terminal 21 has free wifi. Just sign the clipboard at the info counter downstairs and they will give you a password and user id. I think it is good for a year.

• Like 1

Yes free wifi through out T21 for one year only from first registering, I'd or passport required.

Nice and stable to.

And subsidesed food court on top floor I've been informed think this will end when T21 turns 1.

Good friend eats there often informed me of this.

Yes free wifi through out T21 for one year only from first registering, I'd or passport required.

Nice and stable to.

And subsidesed food court on top floor I've been informed think this will end when T21 turns 1.

That would explain its relative cheapness. When did T21 open again? I only first went there a couple months ago, since it's not in my area.

Nice and stable to.

I wondered why the prices were so reasonable! The food is pretty good, and the prices way less than at Paragon, Emporium, etc.

Nice and stable to.

Where did you hear about subsidies? There are lots of people speculating prices will go up after a year (customer base has been established) but I have heard of anything about subsidies expiring in a year. I hope that is not the case.

When is their first year anniversary? I won't be rushing off to T21 all the time, but it is a nice option when I'm in the area, since prices are comparable, and street food stalls don't have toilets with warm water bidets.

At least I haven't found the stalls that do, yet.

... since prices are comparable, and street food stalls don't have toilets with warm water bidets.

At least I haven't found the stalls that do, yet.

Yes, I rather think that Terminal 21 takes care of both ends of the digestive system quite well.

I was rather surprised the first time I used the toilets tin T21 seeing those bidets. Got more buttons than a washing machine. ohmy.png

I tend to try and hold it for the day if I know I will be over near T-21 later. laugh.png

• Like 1

prices are crazy cheap in food court for duck/moo dang combo.

Had it last night, along with a raspberry shake after going to the gym. I have to agree with you. Cheap and very delicious.

Amazing value for all the food court places in T21. Tasty, clean food everywhere there I have tried.

And as some posters mentioned, those toilets have a dozen options: automated bum gun, heating, tilt, water spray pressure.

Amazing value for all the food court places in T21. Tasty, clean food everywhere there I have tried.

And as some posters mentioned, those toilets have a dozen options: automated bum gun, heating, tilt, water spray pressure.

And lets not forget the bum disinfectant option.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't enjoy shopping at Terminal 21, but the eats are superior -- both in quality and price. Incidentally, T21 opened in early October last year. If the story is true that the food prices will go up after their first anniversary, we have just a couple of months left to pig out.