Went To Collect My Extension Today But Paperwork Hadnt Arrived

Where and extension for what? Yes if using 30 day under review period they normally ask you to return later if not ready on first visit. It seems since floods that many are not getting done in the target 30 day period.

Where and extension for what? Yes if using 30 day under review period they normally ask you to return later if not ready on first visit. It seems since floods that many are not getting done in the target 30 day period.

Immigration Kap choeng but wasnt there it was still in Korat but the lady made a call to korat and she came in and stamped it for my Extension of marriage... Maybe being in a wheelchair might have helped my cause

Sounds as if that may be the case - believe some offices have started to provide longer under review periods (as was the case in the past) to help avoid the extra trips - also good to call to make sure ready if long trip involved.

Sounds as if that may be the case - believe some offices have started to provide longer under review periods (as was the case in the past) to help avoid the extra trips - also good to call to make sure ready if long trip involved.

If you called and it wasnt there would you still have to go as my Extension ran out today and then would have been on overstay?? Thanks Lopburi

There is no overstay if they tell you to wait (and that is all they normally do - no new stamp in most cases).

Ok very lucky they gave me it or id have been fuming for not calling them... Nice to know for the future..