Thai Limited Company Set-up

If i plan to setup a thai limited company and i DONT need a work permit for it, is there then also a minimum capital of 2.000.000.baht required because i only want to start up a business with my future family in law, and the business i like to start is service related so i only need a 200.000.baht investement. how can i do this, advice wanted please, or is there another possibility ? but i also want to keep the rights to decide what we do because after all its my money.

????? I dont know what to do right now ?

If i plan to setup a thai limited company and i DONT need a work permit for it ... but i also want to keep the rights to decide what we do ...

These two phrases don't rhyme. Without a workpermit you can't do much but hand over your money on a silverplate. You can become a shareholder allright and have voting rights on the company policy, but that's about it.

Without a WP, you can't be a functioning director - this means you can't control what's happening between the shareholder meetings and you can't control the company's bank account.

Hi,

1 mil baht is enough for a co.,ltd.

And you do not need a W/P for signing checks.

Another director can however take you out as you cannot sign and stamp as director without W/P.

But as usual in Thailand, lots of company activities are not thru a company bank account but thru a private one. You can do so for controlling the money.

Hi,

1 mil baht is enough for a co.,ltd.

And you do not need a W/P for signing checks.

Another director can however take you out as you cannot sign and stamp as director without W/P.

But as usual in Thailand, lots of company activities are not thru a company bank account but thru a private one. You can do so for controlling the money.

ok, the 1 mil baht is registered capital, but how much you really need to deposit effectively ? is it 25% ?