That Age Difference Question Again

MrHammer

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think maybe you have hit this "age" issue on the head. These younger guys are just pis*ed off that the older guys have more money, no longer have to work, can live in Thailand indefinitely without border runs and can pull younger women half (or less) their age.

Boo Hoo.

Hardly.

Younger guys aren't pissed off about older guys. Why on earth would they be?

And yet you and Robblock give everyone that impression.

so love is not a factor, money is not the key.

So you tell me, in farangland, after the honey moon period, WHAT HAPPENS ?

How many guys in farang land have been shafted by farang ladies ?

I was. sad.png

and you thought the grass would be greener on the other side yes,

if a girl goes out with you for money, she is really just a bargirl with one customer

Is it difficult?

talking out of your arse?

robblok and payak together. Dumb and dumber.

happy to be mentioned alonside robblock, he has morals,

I think maybe you have hit this "age" issue on the head. These younger guys are just pis*ed off that the older guys have more money, no longer have to work, can live in Thailand indefinitely without border runs and can pull younger women half (or less) their age.

Boo Hoo.

Hardly.

Younger guys aren't pissed off about older guys. Why on earth would they be?

1) They've got a better chance with the more desirable girls with an education and prospects outside the sex industry who wouldn't look twice at a bald, one-foot-in-the-grave, old bloke with a beer gut so big, he can't even see his feet;

2) They've got earning potential in a currency that's appreciating against Western money at an alarming rate and

3) Border runs aren't that much of a headache if one is even moderately organised.

4) They can still do the do the business without catching the look of utter disgust on the girls face when they kiss her

Are you saying that all the young guys are working in Thailand earning huge salaries? And that they are all attractive, well muscled guys? Get real.

Giddyup

put you next to the average 30 yo (in Thailand) and let girls decide who is more attractive. Do you want to bet with me ?

Ok make it 12:30 pm on a saturday night.........

put you next to the average 30 yo (in Thailand) and let girls decide who is more attractive. Do you want to bet with me ?

Let the girls get to know us for a few weeks, and then lets have a go.

But remember the average 30 yo in Thailand will be a poor farm girl and I'm a farmer.

• Like 1

@Tommo

Stop messing up my name please.

I told you a million times i don't have a problem with old guys.. just read back. I have a problem with old fools. You don't seem to be one as you know your renting. and keep her under control with money. (i seem to remember that from an other thread.. if im wrong my appologies)

if a girl goes out with you for money, she is really just a bargirl with one customer

Is it difficult?

happy to be mentioned alonside robblock, he has morals,

Maybe you can start a 2 man crusade. Visiting the bars and shaking tambourines.

@Tommo

Stop messing up my name please.

I told you a million times i don't have a problem with old guys.. just read back. I have a problem with old fools. You don't seem to be one as you know your renting. and keep her under control with money. (i seem to remember that from an other thread.. if im wrong my appologies)

I think you have a problem trying to win an argument. Give up, it's futile, you just aren't smart enough.

Sure there are genuine relations i have actually seen some too. But in general its about the money.

Yes, we have it (and the younger prettier women), and you don't. Live with it.

I got money too.. not as much as some of you here that is for sure. But i got a nice income from my business.

Ignore TP - he's skint

And yet I still seem to have a wife 20 years younger than me, and a fiance 25 years younger than me.

12.30 pm will be afternoon not night, think you mean AM, and thats morning not night.

Well let that be the first test, we will tell the girl to turn up at 12:30 pm saturday night, you can turn up at 12:30 pm saturday afternoon........

Bets looking good to me already.....

I think it looks gross when you see a 80 year old with a 19 year old.

No I am not jealous, its just what I think.

But who knows, if I make 80, I would probably want some young meat too.

Wow I have a friend who is 83 but forgets everything and thinks he is 21 so the problem is solved when go out with some girl under 25 years old

Is it difficult?

At least you did not mess up my name id give you that. But im not the one admitting i need to show my bankbook to get girls to go out with me after 10 pages of saying its not about the money.

I think that was pretty dumb.

A man in sydney told me straight out, he goes to thailand because he has no chance of getting a girl at home with his disability.

There are people getting married after a week together, same of you here know who i'm talking about.

you know who you are.

the old men who found good young girls, who found love, the rare ones will be quiet.

the others, they will fire up.

the ones who married nanas finest, are supporting her extended family, and her boyfriends.

if you are old and have true love, more power to you, but its as rare as hens teeth.

Edited by payak

i will admit certain things make me bitter, fake relationships make thai girls look bad.

think about it, the nice ones suffer because of the others behaviour.

but to the real relationships, no problem.

Edited by payak

Is it difficult?

At least you did not mess up my name id give you that. But im not the one admitting i need to show my bankbook to get girls to go out with me after 10 pages of saying its not about the money.

I think that was pretty dumb.

You and Payak, really a good pair.

if my wifes sister, or cousins bought home an older guy.

there would be hell to pay, my wifes father would be on the rampage.

Go to sleep stop BS we are tied of your BS

I for one think he is entertaining. Everybody is entitled to their opinions, even you...