Phibun Resorts With A Pool

jamescollister

Hi all, just a short question for those in the Phibun area. Last week went their for lunch, have never really had a look around until then. Anyway found it is not a bad place, but could only find that big resort over the bridge with a pool. Kids love the pool and we often head to the Sunee center and stay the night in Ubon.

Phibun is closer for us and I am sick of the traffic in Ubon on the weekends, so is there any resorts hotels etc in Phibun or near Pattaya Noi with a pool.

We go to Kong Chiam sometimes, but the up market place on the far side of the Mun is not that cheap and the other place with a pool is not that good.

Thanks in advance for any help. Jim

Big hotel over the bridge and to the right on the river? The water in the pool was nasty when I stayed there a couple years ago. If you want a great family stay further up the river sometime, check out Mukdahan Manor. It's worth a weekend trip up with the kids.

Edited by ubonrthai

Big hotel over the bridge and to the right on the river? The water in the pool was nasty when I stayed there a couple years ago. If you want a great family stay further up the river sometime, check out Mukdahan Manor. It's worth a weekend trip up with the kids.

Thanks for that, does it have a pool. Have to run the kids ragged in the water so they will sleep and I can go and have a beer. Jim

Det Udom is another option as well that is close to you James and of course there is Tronds also.

Tronds pool is not a goer anymore and was too deep for kids anyway. Det is another matter and I have to go and check out the swimming lessons that where advertised there. We go to Det often, Tescos. but the town is a bit soulless and Phibun has a nice walking, shopping area, which keeps the wife happy while I drink beer. Jim

This is the place I went to in Det once. http://www.memock.co...ชอ/ The sore eyes I hope were a once off!

So is Tronds pool kaput or just not available to guests anymore?

Think Tronds filter has had the gong and he has not been unable to fix it yet. No doubt Trond will get on line and tell me all is well now, but it is a swimming pool no shallow end not good for kids. Good for doing laps if you are a swimmer not a paddler. Jim

This is the place I went to in Det once. http://www.memock.co...ชอ/ The sore eyes I hope were a once off!

So is Tronds pool kaput or just not available to guests anymore?

Think Tronds filter has had the gong and he has not been unable to fix it yet. No doubt Trond will get on line and tell me all is well now, but it is a swimming pool no shallow end not good for kids. Good for doing laps if you are a swimmer not a paddler. Jim

Temporary out of work, but will be upgraded and back in business asap (whenever that is) biggrin.png

Thanks for that, does it have a pool. Have to run the kids ragged in the water so they will sleep and I can go and have a beer. Jim

Definitely. Clean and has pool toys.

Thanks for the PM and info, may one day get that far, but for now was looking a bit closer to home. Jim

Thanks for the PM and info, may one day get that far, but for now was looking a bit closer to home. Jim

This place has a swimming pool.

http://www.booking.com/hotel/th/aunruen-residence-restaurant.en-gb.html?aid=306395;label=ubon-ratchathani-qlrO8Edel%2A63z3pQxr0rNAS8168145989%3Apl%3Ata%3Ap110%3Ap2%3Aac%3Aap1t2%3Aneg;sid=a55ef4a4d3458b7160f01d5c6eea0c93;dcid=1;srfid=1021b35d0ad6d1db58c254e219b1bdcfX1

Coming in from Phibun towards Warin, it is on the right hand side about 10-15 km before reaching Warin. Check it out.

This place has a swimming pool.

http://www.booking.c...254e219b1bdcfX1

Coming in from Phibun towards Warin, it is on the right hand side about 10-15 km before reaching Warin. Check it out.

Cheaper to buy your own pool than stay here!

That would seem to be the rule of thumb, have pool charge 5 times as much, you are a resort not a motel. Jim