Primal Body Primal Mind

• 1 month later...

Well I practice what I advise. In nine months my results are in.

My blood pressure, blood sugar, and weight were all high.

Results are now normal.

I rest my case. Read the book, not that much effort to get results, just follow through.

LLL

What would happen to people such as myself who's blood sugar, blood pressure and weight are normal to begin with ?

Well I practice what I advise. In nine months my results are in.

My blood pressure, blood sugar, and weight were all high.

Results are now normal.

I rest my case. Read the book, not that much effort to get results, just follow through.

LLL

What would happen to people such as myself who's blood sugar, blood pressure and weight are normal to begin with ?

You'd soon become Superman.

• 1 month later...

"What would happen to people such as myself who's blood sugar, blood pressure and weight are normal to begin with ?"

For myself I had health conditions that improved. Respiratory, sinus, etc. The book also explains how lack of nutrition brings on a long list of ailments and disease including cancers. Proper nutrition can prevent and reverse many diseases.

"What would happen to people such as myself who's blood sugar, blood pressure and weight are normal to begin with ?"

For myself I had health conditions that improved. Respiratory, sinus, etc. The book also explains how lack of nutrition brings on a long list of ailments and disease including cancers. Proper nutrition can prevent and reverse many diseases.

Ok, points all understood, and I like to keep an open mind about everything. However, when I had a look at the suggested web page, all I found was a commercial for a book.

Do you have any real information concerning the above 'primal diet', as I always like to educate myself on things I don't know.

Ok, points all understood, and I like to keep an open mind about everything. However, when I had a look at the suggested web page, all I found was a commercial for a book.

Do you have any real information concerning the above 'primal diet', as I always like to educate myself on things I don't know.

Have a look at http://www.marksdailyapple.com/ for a wealth of info. Publishes a success story every Friday; some are pretty amazing.

I beg to differ with both of the last posters. "Primal Body Primal Mind" is the name of the book I recommend. I gave a link

http://www.everydiet.org/diet/primal-body-primal-mind

that shows an overview of the book and some advice. On the right side is advertisment not related to this book. The book goes in debth with the biology etc. You can google this name and a wealth of info is listed, also on youtube.

This other poster talks about Marks Daily Apple is not what I know about.

• 3 weeks later...

• PBPM is NOT a fad diet. There are 46 pages of ref materical for the book PBPM. Nora G wrote the book and spent her professional life sorting through all the research material.

I asked her about the Blood Type diets and I think she will not mind me relaying this info:

"

Next to nothing.

The Blood Type diet theory is seriously flawed and twisted. The idea of blood type as a nutritional guide seems seductively scientific on the surface of things and in the absence of any accompanying logic has taken its shaky and bizarre foothold in areas of the natural health care consciousness. A whole set of marketing gimmicks (supplement lines, processed candy bars, etc) have been spawned by Peter D'Adamo to monetize his shaky theories, though a lot of that has gone by the way of most fads since the book's hey-day in the early 1990's. Still, some lore around this book seems to linger.

I am a "type A" blood type eating what can ostensibly be termed (in D'Adamo's language) a "type O" diet. --Doing quite well, thank you! In fact, a disproportionate number of Baltic people groups have a type A blood type....nestled nearly along the edge of the Arctic Circle as they are. According to D'Adamo they all should be vegetarians. There is also evidence that all blood types have been around pretty much all along which squashes D'Adamo's theory before it even leaves the gate. BTW--there is no such thing in primitive terms as a vegetarian culture...and the rates of Celiac disease are growing just as fast in the Middle East (where agriculture and wheat growing was first developed) as they are anywhere else. I've got too many examples to get into here, but you might find an article on the WAPF site interesting called "Blood Type Hype" (or something like that) for a good read on the subject. "