Which Is The Best Online Dating Website For Pattaya?

cathy211

Forget online rubbish.

Use your brain, do what you know!

That's the only way!

Whet did you do before the Internet?

Oh right! We talked!

That's right, these type of folk will meet up and sit there on a table facing each other playing on their iphones chatting on facebook, no conversation just fingers erratically clicking away. What happened to conversation?

Forget online rubbish.

Use your brain, do what you know!

That's the only way!

Whet did you do before the Internet?

Oh right! We talked!

That's right, these type of folk will meet up and sit there on a table facing each other playing on their iphones chatting on facebook, no conversation just fingers erratically clicking away. What happened to conversation?

Jesus...I bet you like foreplay too.

• 2 months later...

Take a nurse or someone in a similarly time taxing occupation for example. The limited free time they have is usually relaxing in their room or out with already long established friends. To meet someone new is near impossible unless they wish to "meet" tourists for 1-2 nights. Enter online dating and you get to meet people you/they would near likely never meet unless you're on a gurney! haha?

Years ago I had used Lava life. I don't any more because I hate the way they changed the website. But from the USA I chatted wth several nice Thai ladies. On one of my earlier trips to Thailand one of the ladies who was a nurse was in Pattaya for work (normally based in Bangkok). So we exchanged phone numbers and as I was heading over to meet her she called and said she was inviting her friend. I just wasn't in the mood for that so I canceled. I have been told and I understand that sometimes for safety or other reasons they will often invite a third party, but.. I just wasn't didn't like the idea.

Your concept of love may not be the same as Thai persons concept of love. As a general rule it will be based on how much money you're prepared to give them either directly or indirectly. Oh yes and the begging family too. You seriously need to take into consideration the chances of any deep meaningful conversation. With your new found love the chances are it simply won't be possible. However if this isn't important and you're just looking at the sexual part then you will be well happy with a never ending supply ready to love you too much. That is of course assuming your a guy. If you're a female looking for a Thai guy forget it and stay well clear. Forget the dating sites they're just a rip off.

Edited by nanapong

greatest quantity Thai Love Links, TF also ok but but take profiles with a pinch of salt, 4-5 star hotel pool shots in a bikini, or guys watch or shoes in camera pics also bit of a give away. If your looking for luv probably best to go with the non Pattaya based ones. you can put together a nice little tour around Isaan with tour guide awaiting your arrival at evey destination.

You'll also find you suddenly look like Tom Cruise in Issan even if you really look like Quasimodo. It can do wonders for your ego but can be a severe shock on your financial well being.

Forget online rubbish sorry i think you are wrong , i met my beautiful loyal honest wife on thai love links very very happy.

That's 2 of us so far, any more going to come out of the closet and admit to finding a wife online?

And yet another one here, but i found mine on POF though...Actually she did find me, but never mind that, right? clap2.gif

Your concept of love may not be the same as Thai persons concept of love. As a general rule it will be based on how much money you're prepared to give them either directly or indirectly. Oh yes and the begging family too. You seriously need to take into consideration the chances of any deep meaningful conversation. With your new found love the chances are it simply won't be possible. However if this isn't important and you're just looking at the sexual part then you will be well happy with a never ending supply ready to love you too much. That is of course assuming your a guy. If you're a female looking for a Thai guy forget it and stay well clear. Forget the dating sites they're just a rip off.

Speaking in general terms, of course.

I think you'll find many of us circumvented the minefield and found relationship success.

On the conversational side of things, it may seem a bit limited conversing with a much younger partner, but seriously, even back in Farangland in a typical marriage, after a few years of "marital bliss" how stimulating is the conversation?

My wife's favourite topics of conversation are shopping, make-up, clothes, jewellery, perfume etc.... gotta love that!clap2.gif