Torrent File Problems

SaNim

For the last 24hrs I'm having a problem downloading torrent files. Not torrents themselves they are still comming down pretty fast but the actual torrent file to start the torrent.

This is over several sites, not just one.

Magnet tranmsfers are ok.

Anybody else having this problem?

True ISP.

I see. Hard to advise. First thing id try would be another computer. If still problem then it would probably have something to do with your internet service I would think. Just guesses, good luck.

when you save a torrent file on your machine, try to rename the file extension to something like .txt (instead of .torrent) before dowloading and see if it helps. you can rename them as .torrent once on your machine.

some torrent sites do offer this option (.txt and/or .zip) to circumvent extension filtering.

The p2p community switched to magnet links a while ago because .torrent files are more easy to block than a simple hash-tags.

The particular torrent from a particular site doesn't do magnet links and I will not find this torrent in time anywhere else.

Most of the trackers do not keep off line torrents in their index. Try to search for: {filename] + torrent with the search engine of your choice.

Edited by JakeBKK