Gasohol 95 - E85

saengsureeya

My car takes gasohol95 or gasoline91. It really is not an issue as almost every station has gasohol95.

The Caltex on Sukhumvit Rd (after North Pattaya Road), just before BKK Pattaya Hospital if you are going northwards has gasohol95, as does the next station just a few meters along.

I know, but there is a huge difference between the regular gasohol 91 (THB 36.00), gasohol 95 (THB 37.70) and gasohol 95 -E85 (THB 21.98)

Oh dear, there is a difference between gasohol 95 and gasohol 95 - E85 ??? When i go to the station I just say "gasohol 95" and I assume they put in the correct fuel whether it is E85 or not I do not know. Now I am worried...do I need to worry if I say "gasohol 95" , they are putting in "gasohol 95 E85" ????

whats even the difference between all those fules?

gas station here should hand out menus here???

I tank benzine 91 nut is hardly anywhere available anymore???

if I change can I just mix or should I drive my tank as empty as possible before I ever make the change to whatever next?

I know, but there is a huge difference between the regular gasohol 91 (THB 36.00), gasohol 95 (THB 37.70) and gasohol 95 -E85 (THB 21.98)

Oh dear, there is a difference between gasohol 95 and gasohol 95 - E85 ??? When i go to the station I just say "gasohol 95" and I assume they put in the correct fuel whether it is E85 or not I do not know. Now I am worried...do I need to worry if I say "gasohol 95" , they are putting in "gasohol 95 E85" ????

Don't worry.....reading the replies here it's almost impossible to get it.

As told, the only pump in Pattaya is along North Pattaya Road and maybe there is another one near Ang Sila.

I guess that if you ask for Gasohol 91 or 95 you will get the 90:10 mix (fuel:ethanol)

E85 is much cheaper but the fuel effiency is very bad.. You will need to fill up your tank much often. Do some search online on the subject..

That may be true.

At the moment I fill up with gasohol 91 and to be honest, I notice no difference.

Still do 1 liter to 18 km with my Vios.

But yes, that could be 1 to 19 or 20!

• Like 1