Computer Monitor Repairs

Anyone know where I can get a LCD computer monitor repaired. It keeps switching itself off, will only stay on with something wedged under the "menu" button, thus keeping it depressed. Lamai area preferable.Thanks.

Sorry Eric, I do not know anyone in the Lamai area. However, the electrical shop opposite the main entrance to Tesco Lotus Chewang has fixed most things that I have taken there.

What make is the monitor?

Sarasin, with big PANASONIC sign outside.

Recommended. thumbsup.gif

Sorry Eric, I do not know anyone in the Lamai area. However, the electrical shop opposite the main entrance to Tesco Lotus Chewang has fixed most things that I have taken there.

I think you mean Sirisin .... taking spelling lessons from you know who ??? biggrin.pngwink.png

That is interesting to know though, because I did not know they did repairs like that....although, I know some stuff they ship off to their shop in Suratthanni ... but a good shop to deal with!thumbsup.gif

I think you mean Sirisin .... taking spelling lessons from you know who ??? biggrin.pngwink.png

That is interesting to know though, because I did not know they did repairs like that....although, I know some stuff they ship off to their shop in Suratthanni ... but a good shop to deal with!thumbsup.gif

Sirisin is the shop on the hill going to Makro from Tesco.

Sarasin is the repair shop opposite Tesco on the ring road.

Sirisin is the shop on the hill going to Makro from Tesco.

Sarasin is the repair shop opposite Tesco on the ring road.

OH, OK My bad,wacko.png

I must admit I have noticed that name.... is that the shop next to Safety Mind, then,? .....they are OK too...