Second Hand Outboards

walker600

Hi Chris,

Would be useful to know what your'e looking for (HP; 2c or 4c; Pull or Electric Start) - or you could let it be known what you want to power with this (size & type of vessel).

Meanwhile; have a squiz on ThaiVisa.com and Baht&Sold.com

Or PM me; I live in Jomtien and live around boats.

Cheers,

Jaap

Hey Jaap,

I'm wanting to repower my speedboat, currently it has a 135hp inboard which is causing untold grief so i'm going to convert to outboard power. Really i'm looking for yamaha 140hp+

I've gone through all the english ad portals, some stuff does come up but not too often, with the amount of boats in thailand, especially those with 2/3 yammy's slung on the back I can't believe there is no market for them here. At the moment I just can't find the right place to look.

Thanks for any help

do outboards carry an import duty, or is there some brands manufactured in thailand?

They used to carry a heavy import duty, but at the beginning of the year the reduced it alot and in some instances made them import tax exempt but there is still 7% v.a.t to pay. it depends what country it's coming from.

Have a look here for more info: http://igtf.customs.go.th

on the left click 'search for import tarrif' put engine in the description box and search for

Sparkignition reciprocating or rotary internal combustion piston engines.