Divorce Advice Please

Wakspee

I married with a lady 4 years ago at an Amphur in Bangkok. I built a house, bought a car and motorbike up in Udon.

I returned to the UK just over a year ago and met someone else and stayed in the UK.

I give everything I have in Thailand to my wife. I even send her money every month and probably still will as she has a 7 year old who I care about and would like to help.

I know it was me that left her. She wants me back but now I have a new life and it ain't in Thailand.

The marriage was never registered in UK.

How do I get a divorce with ought traveling to Thailand?

No negative comments please, just some advice if you have any answers :)

Many thanks

Sorry but the easiest way is to return to Thailand to do the divorce.

Does not matter that it was not registered in England, you are legally married in any country when you marry in Thailand.

Do you know if we could go to separate ampur offices or do we have to go together?

I understand it is possible to go to two different amphurs, both sign the paper at an amphur and one of the amphurs sends the papers to the other amphur, where the divorce will be registered.

Inquire at the amphur. I understand it is possible, but not completly sure how it works.

read a previous post apparantly you can do at Thai Embassey in UK and she does her bit here, of course that is if she is in agreement with the divorce. may need to use that money you send as an insentive, other wise i beleive it would mean abnandonment and a long process. google divorce Thailand.