Need A Remote For My Samsung Tv

rmicheald

basement floor of Tukom at Amorn.

You can also try the weekend market on Thepasit as they used to carry a ton of different remotes there.

Power buy might also carry an assortment of remotes.

• Like 1

basement floor of Tukom at Amorn.

You can also try the weekend market on Thepasit as they used to carry a ton of different remotes there.

Power buy might also carry an assortment of remotes.

Thanks, I always forget about Amorn.

I tried Amorn but what they had (various generics( wouldn't replace my dead Samsung remote. Previously I had them repair my remote and it worked a few days thereafter. However, you can try for your particular remote.

Then the Samsung service center ordered one for me and got it in in couple of days. Only B200!

As JSixpack - I needed a replacement for mine and it arrived within 24 hrs from Samsung, cost 380 baht - no deposit, telephoned when it arrived.

Unfortunately when they sent their engineer to check the TV (Samsung 46" LCD, 3 years old) as it had "ghosting" on the screen he told me that it would cost about 30,000 baht for a new screen - more than the cost of a new 46" full array LED Samsung EH 5000, which I bought instead. At least the in-laws were very happy to take the old one away (with the new remote!).

I tried Amorn but what they had (various generics( wouldn't replace my dead Samsung remote. Previously I had them repair my remote and it worked a few days thereafter. However, you can try for your particular remote.

Then the Samsung service center ordered one for me and got it in in couple of days. Only B200!

Ordered and called next day 1265bt.

There you go, nothing but trouble with Samsung. Every product gorgeous, but all eventually nothing but trouble.

Nonsense. All products from all companies have problems and die eventually.

Purchased one from a shop across from the Honda Shop on Theprasit next to the tire store that is all yellow. 300 baht. Genuine Samsung and works great. AND I like Samsung products. Have never had an "unreasonable" problem with computers, or TVs. All products have problems eventually and it is possible to get a lemon from any producer. I have had great service from Samsung on both my TV and my Phone.

• Like 1

I have a Logitech Harmony 515 that is virtually new. Have the software, cable, and manuals as well.

Bought it from Amazon UK, then didn't need it as the problem, which I thought was my remote, turned out to be the receiver in the TV.

PM me if interested.