Fashion Jewellery Manufacturer

I would appreciate if someone can give me contacts of fashion jewellery manufacturers. I used to buy wholesale at sampeng, pratunam markets. but need to be in contact with a manufacturer urgently. Any help would be highly appreciated.

I am looking for the earrlings and necklace manufacturers which are not the very high quality. I will try to post some pictures of samples i have. pls help if you can...

Jaye

post-26157-1137580059_thumb.jpg

I have one client who makes and wholesales jewelry and I know one or two others. However, all of these are into high quality or relatively high quality items. Since you say you want manufacturers who are not the very high quality, I don't think they would be for you.

If no one gives you any leads, you might try canvassing the businesses on Mahesak Road, between Silom and Suriwong. This seems to be the jewerly trading center for Bangkok.

Whole Charoen Krung road - go and try. they will make your silver, copy it and make for the rest of the customers. Kamarsilver is the best example.

Also, there're lotsa papa-mama sweat shops at Petkasem Rd ( where all manufacturing takes place) and shop at JTC building. Another location is Rama III area near the bridge, and surely KhaoSarn Road - all have good connections with factories.