Quiet Study Area?

btowny

Hey guys,

I need to find a area conducive to study (quiet, cool, internet (can get a wireless dongle if need be)). I am currently studying university online and the muay thai gym I'm training at doesn't have an area suitable.

In australia I would just find the closest university library and use that, not to sure how suitable that option is in thailand. Open to all suggestion.

Cheers.

The basement area of Kad Suan Kaew mall, between the Subway restaurant and the glass wall overlooking the outdoor grassy area. There are white tables and really great aircon. Don't know about wifi -- there used to be a coffee shop there that advertised it but now the shop is gone. It's quiet most days until school lets out and then the kids hang out, but even most of them seem to be studying. No need to buy a drink or anything; no restaurant seems to claim that area, but coffee and soft drinks are available closeby.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the great suggestions guys, I checked out payap university today and they had the library on lock down (turnstiles) which was disapointing.

I will check out some of the other suggestions tomorrow but really looking for somewhere that has limited distractions, Thanks again all.