Where To Find A Honda Dream Or Wave For <10 K Baht?

Hi

I visited many a dealer. Shiny showrooms and dirty corner shops. Used bikes are overpriced. And at one shop they tried to claim a 2-stroke Kawasaki had only the 700 km it showed on the clock.

Is there an online marketplace? A free ads paper?

Are the bikes around ten grand ending up in Cambodia? Just wondering. As I haven't found one here yet.

Cheers!

Do a Google search on auctions in Bangkok. There is a site named Union-Auction, I think. The site is kinda hard to navigate to get to the pics of bikes, but they are there. I've seen police seizures for as low as 2000 baht. They have bank repo's also typically with 5000 kn on them, because that's all the Thais can drive before the bank takes them. These are usually 12-15,000 Get a lesson in how the auction works so you don't bid against a shill! Good luck!

... These are usually 12-15,000 Get a lesson in how the auction works so you don't bid against a shill! Good luck!

12-15K, I don't know what the Op's limit in bike age is, but for this money, you will get a 8-10 year (or more) old Wave...

Also it's hard to find *decent* Wave's at these auctions. Ton's of Yamahas, but the really good Hondas will never see an auction...

Semi decent ones e.g. 110i, 1-2 years old, start at 20-22K and are sold for 25-27+auction fee.

Edited by vel_tins