Italian Robbed By Transsexual On Beach Road Early Sunday Morning

Rimmer

Italian caught up in Pattaya Beach Transsexual Robbery case

PATTAYA:--An Italian Tourist was robbed of his wallet by a Pattaya Beach Road transsexual and her alleged female accomplice in the early hours of Sunday.

Luckily for the alleged victim, Mr. Walter Schweigkofler aged 65 from Italy, the two suspects were quickly arrested and joined the victim at Pattaya Police Station. Mr. Schweigkofler’s wallet which contained 2,000 Baht was recovered from the transsexual, Khun Anusorn aged 22 who was caught close to the Dolphin Roundabout in North Pattaya.

Her so-called accomplice, Khun Laddawan aged 29 claimed she was not involved but was detained pending further investigations.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/60144/italian-caught-pattaya-beach-transsexual-robbery-case/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-08-06

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

I have always said that any 65 year old man who wants to have sex with a 22 year old ladyboy deserves to be robbed. Maybe that will make him think twice about having sex with children.

I have always said that any 65 year old man who wants to have sex with a 22 year old ladyboy deserves to be robbed. Maybe that will make him think twice about having sex with children.

Eh ???? blink.png

Its a free country (sort of) and sex between consenting adults is OK in my book - your attitude smacks of bigotry IMHO.

Eh ???? blink.png

Its a free country (sort of) and sex between consenting adults is OK in my book - your attitude smacks of bigotry IMHO.

And your defence of these acts speak for its self.

Eh ???? blink.png

Personally I think any 65 year old man have sex with a 20 year old boy- ladyboy or girl is disgusting and is one of the reasons thailand will keep an image of dirty old perverts preying on young venerable adults

Eh ???? blink.png

Personally I think any 65 year old man have sex with a 20 year old boy- ladyboy or girl is disgusting and is one of the reasons thailand will keep an image of dirty old perverts preying on young venerable adults

I think you mean vulnerable.

Eh ???? blink.png

Fair play - no problem with a difference of opinion in my book.