Yacht Charter Wanted

BOBBYTIN

I would recommend the Andaman Sea Yacht Club. Give Chris (Dutch) a call. His mobile number is within this TripAdvisor review (which gives you a lot more information also from previous clients). The catamarans can either be bare boat or skippered.

http://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/Attraction_Review-g1182846-d1371178-Reviews-Andaman_Sea_Club_Sailing_Charters-Cape_Panwa_Phuket.html

I used latitude 8 before...nice boat..fully insured.....no need for them to provide a captain. I drove the family round the islands myself....you could try strolling into the Chalong yacht club and spreading the word...but a lot of those guys would want to captain their own boats

Edited by snamos

This is a good bargain. Toilet is over the side, a really nice deal. I can supply references if you wish. My regulars like Snamos, H17 and BTBHKGB, etc. can confirm my license, and customer service.

Good sailing

Shot

post-123755-0-67714600-1344262630_thumb.

• Like 1

I used latitude 8 before...nice boat..fully insured.....no need for them to provide a captain. I drove the family round the islands myself....you could try strolling into the Chalong yacht club and spreading the word...but a lot of those guys would want to captain their own boats

thank you,we are a couple of hours from phuket, but coming down to phuket may be an option,this is 5 dutch people in late 50s early 60s,they asked if i could find out,i used to know alll the yachties years ago,but moved away from phi phi and lost touch.they need a captain. thank you.

Goran (Swedish) at www.thailand-sail.com does bareboat charters, and skippered ones. Up to you.

The yacht has kayaks and diving facilities, too, if that interests you.

Sorry, don't have his number to hand, but he's based in Chalong and can be contacted via his website above.

This is the information of a a good friend of mine; based in Koh Samui and they have a couple of beautiful large Sailing-Cats.

Christian Berger

M: +66(89)8711088

E: removed

FB: www.facebook.com/NAUTINESSSailing

W: www.nautiness-sailing.com

Sailing NAUTINESS Co. Ltd.

Company-Reg. no. 845553005402

OTD-License-no. 31/00852

VAT-Certificate-no. 3034209739

49/29 Moo 4, Bo Phut, Koh Samui

Surat Thani 84320, THAILAND

Edited by LivinginKata
email removed as per forum rules

This is the information of a a good friend of mine; based in Koh Samui and they have a couple of beautiful large Sailing-Cats.

Christian Berger

M: +66(89)8711088

E: removed

FB: www.facebook.com/NAUTINESSSailing

W: www.nautiness-sailing.com

Sailing NAUTINESS Co. Ltd.

Company-Reg. no. 845553005402

OTD-License-no. 31/00852

VAT-Certificate-no. 3034209739

49/29 Moo 4, Bo Phut, Koh Samui

Surat Thani 84320, THAILAND

thanks for that,but i think they want to sail around this coast, i have past all the replies on to them. thank you again