Prem'S New School Uniform; "Contemporary Yet Corporate"

Paulme

I hate to knock folks (actually that's not true - but what the hell :-0 )

If you haven't had chance to see the new uniform at Prem International School then check out the latest edition of CityLife: http://www.chiangmainews.com/ecmn/viewfa.php?id=3566

Now that is some uniform... so great that this school has a two page spread (at considerable expense I assume) in City Life explaining its conception and the finer points of its amazing "fashionable" design. Wow - how can our poor local Thai schools compete with this behmoth... lol

Is that really all this super expensive international fashion icon (sorry, I mean school) has to advertise?

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

It sure makes me wonder... wai.gif

If you knew more about Prem, you might not have be surprised but thanks for the laughs.

Their most recent graduating class may have been the worst in school history in terms of university entrance success which was one criteria that they had done well on in the past. And enrollment has been down in recent years.

Here is yet another interesting example of emphasis placed on 'form' over 'content'...... as far as other Thai-schools competing with this "behmoth"....forget about that idea, Thailand has a very well established hierarchical-social structure that caters to the exclusive needs of each level.....in short,its ALL about money.

I have a 3yrs.old,and can afford this school, I would never abandon my child to this form of "education".

Now that is some uniform... so great that this school has a two page spread (at considerable expense I assume) in City Life

They can afford it. wink.png

Why do you think they can afford it? Enrollment has been dropping, class sizes increasing, new uniforms introduced to make a profit from all those who have to replace the old ones, they a sppear to be struggling to survive not rolling in money.

are that straps on the skirts of the ca 6 year olds?

i pity them already... they will have to pull them up all day...

interestingly, the children models with the strapped skirts look western...

yes, they do have some straight shoulders...

Edited by biggunguy