Recommendations For A Decent, Fast And Reliable Internet Service Provider?

phuturatica

Currently sharing some internet with people in my apartment complex and getting sick of it being slow and being unable to connect sometimes and having no control over the router and whatnot so I'm going to get my own internet to save any future hassle.

What is the best ISP to go for in Bangkok? I have heard mixed reviews about True and I'm not too clued up on other ISP's out there... Can anyone shed some light?

Thanks in advance.

(if this question has been asked a million times, well I'm sorry - I did search but didn't get any answers)

You should do a Search...it has been discussed many, many times....maybe not a million times but close to it. Plenty of variables involved as to what ISP providers service your area/building, how good the circuits are in your local area, etc...etc...etc.

It will depend on your location. Where I am, I have to settle with what the building management provides since both 3BB and True are not available (full capacity).

Check if True, 3BB or TOT are available in your area and go for the one that will give you the least trouble. Some are happy with either one of those. Hobson's choice, really.