Air Condition Repair Engineer For Vehicle

riley76

ooops once more i need some help, my truck air con is nearly u/s

there was an engineer just across the road from friendship beach Viset road where the market is

but i cant locate him, so i need to ask for Thai visa members to direct me in the direction of one

i don't want to go to the Agents as i had a 100,000 service done in chiang mai all belts,parts etc renewed

came back to phuket and two months later decided i wanted a normal oil change /filter and air filter

i wrote it down,for them. The fact that the 100,000, service had been done was in the service book

which they took, They redid the 100,000 service plus and gave me a bill for ten thou, i do not feel happy going to them again

I have all my service's done at the shell station just before green man chalong i recommend them,[ they don't do air con]

I buy all oils filters etc from Super Cheap [they are genuine parts from ford.] worth a look, there is a good English speaker in the spare parts dept

the main agents need English skills, which they used to have,they still have a good English speaking sales guy but they don't like sales interfering with the repair side ?. Mazda is the same limited English, yes i should have learnt Thai roll on 2015

wish i could just go back to American Ford in Chiangmai but cant, thanks in advance Riley 76

What do you need? To get you freon recharged? I have a Thai guy's number that can do that. He cleans and services my home aircon too. He doesn't speak english though and he's near Lemon Green. PM me if you want his number.

It is not very easy to find out, what the problem is. If you just need to get your air-con serviced, there is a lot of shops everywhere. If you need to get something special to be done, it might help if you describe your needs instead of telling us about what you have done in dark ages gone long ago... I had some problems with my (europe-made) car and it's air-con, but almost everything can be fixed around here for a reasonable price.