Phew It Is Hot! 100 F...

I just happened to glance at my Max Min thermometer this afternoon, it was reading 100 F ...crazy.gifsome one can translate that to C !

That's 2 degrees hotter than anytime in at least the last two years...at my house at least .... and that is usually April when it get's too hot to bare...wink.png

Fortunately the humidity is only around 40% so makes a little more comfortable, but hot all the same!

No wonder my spelling has gone off ... Nanthon ...... I mean Nathon.... biggrin.png

Probably a warning needed for those not used to the sun to take extra precautions with extra sunscreen....

white turns red very fast! & Sun burn is no fun! sad.png

The west winds have been good for kite surfers, for sure, around Nathon, at least (did I get that spelling , write this time?) biggrin.pngwink.png

Yes, lots of drooping leaves on some plants sad.png ..... Pot plants will be suffering the most, keep them watered...wink.png

A good rain would be nice... as long as not as much as the Philippines whistling.gif

26 C at the moment, that is pleasant.... (100 F sounds more dramatic!) biggrin.png

That is April Temperatures Jimmy. I have been back in BKK for a bit over a week now and it has been pleasantly warm , i guess around 30 degrees but a lot of cloud cover.

We never got that warm in April this year... Global warming??? 30 c in BKK would be OK!

What makes it more bearable is the humidity is not too bad here..... right now! thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

The west winds have been good for kite surfers, for sure, around Nathon, at least (did I get that spelling , write this time?) biggrin.pngwink.png

You spelt Nathon correctly. thumbsup.gif

Unfortunately, you used the wrong right! sad.png

Keep on posting though - it's all good fun wink.png

Edited by Tropicalevo
  • Like 1

You spelt Nathon correctly. thumbsup.gif

Unfortunately, you used the wrong right! sad.png

Keep on posting though - it's all good fun wink.png

Ha ha ....... did that just to check who is on the ball today! Well done! clap2.gifbiggrin.png

oh good everyone is hot ...thought I was having late life hot flushes...my cheapy dollar store big thermometer under the house in the shade says 46c ...may as well say 56 ....whistling.gif

..... 5/6 days no rain and the ground is like concrete....had the farm sprayed for grass/weeds last week...now got a forest fire waiting to happen...

well atleast we can cut rubber and buy beer..

...good breezes from S west ..... on the east of the mountain so not so much cooling but shade in the pm. ....... Ko Lanta tomorrow ...my sweet lady, oysters,prawns and beer on the beach sounds good...

Accuweather actually shows the "" Feel Like"" temperature. Sometime ago it showed feel like 47c.

Same with age I'm 45, but here on Samui it feels like 28.

But you look like 54 .
  • Like 2

Probably a chance of a high fire alert... all ready a big fire, in Nakhon Si Thammarat, causing all kinds of problems... (read Southern Section for more info)

My neighbour told me that today, then promptly lite a large fire.... blink.png Fire burned quickly as did the surround grass... w00t.gif

Watch were you put your butts! wink.png

Probably a chance of a high fire alert... all ready a big fire, in Nakhon Si Thammarat, causing all kinds of problems... (read Southern Section for more info)

My neighbour told me that today, then promptly lite a large fire.... blink.png Fire burned quickly as did the surround grass... w00t.gif

Why??...do you possess some kind of super power that you can start fires with your butt??....cheesy.gif

Edited by Evergreen

Why??...do you possess some kind of super power that you can start fires with your butt??....cheesy.gif

A novice at baked beans & chilli beans.

• Like 1

A novice at baked beans & chilli beans.

Extra hot chillies! biggrin.png .... man do they burn in and out... ! .... shock1.gifwhistling.gif

Starting Thursday.

Are you turning the sprinklers on in your garden, tomorrow then? ..... biggrin.png

Thursday of which week, ? somehow I don't think tomorrow.... although I wish it would.... I am getting fed up running around with my dongle, hose.... whistling.gif

Starting Thursday.

Any rain anywhere on Samui yesterday? .....I think not....

Now we know not to rely on Rooo's Accu-weather reports... all we get is a lot of hot wind! biggrin.png

You wish to retract? An apology would be nice.smile.png