Looking For Hotel For Afternoon Business Meetings

HughJass

For business meetings I use the dining room at the Chedi often , quiet and free wifi and the drinks and teas are very reasonable if I are talking legit business.

Aruntara is a very quiet hotel by the riverside with a quiet cafe you can rent for business proposals presentations etc...I have not use this place personally but saw it during one of my recent stays

If u just need a room :-) I agree with the comments above

I think moost members are watching the closing ceremony of the Olympic Games or there could be some very interesting answers. I will sit back and wait.

Not watching the ceremony, but don't dare to post any suggestions on this sub forum. tongue.png

Sometimes it is difficult to find just the right thing for the needs and circumstance. I would see if you could find others in your circumstance and ask them..... Just a thought , but have you asked Yingluck?????>whistling.gif

Well that was my first thought but he kind of put a cap on the price with mid range.

The bar girl knows plenty of hotels in which to conduct your 'meeting'.

There is one at the top of Loy Kroh on the other side of the moat.

Cheap too.

the ambiance of that place reminds me of the prison in the movie Midnight Express

come on fellas there must be more options than this?

The bar girl knows plenty of hotels in which to conduct your 'meeting'.

There is one at the top of Loy Kroh on the other side of the moat.

Cheap too.

the ambiance of that place reminds me of the prison in the movie Midnight Express

come on fellas there must be more options than this?

If your business partners are local then they will likely know of a suitable place for a meeting. Or do you have a specific budget and if so, what is it? And does the location matter?