Haunted Houses In Thailand? Where?

WebBangkok

Me and my mates all do different things every month sometimes its camping, soccer, basketball, walking on rope, muay thai, dirt biking and the list goes on and on.

Thailand have a lot of ghost stories and I know of 1 haunted house, but its too hard to get in.

So is there any famous haunted houses in Thailand, I think it would be a bit of fun visiting them and taking a video camera along.

That large white abandoned skyscraper near the river, I think near the thaksin bridge or bts station, anyway you can see it from everyhwere, apparently that place is well haunted.

Plus you get the added thril to dodge the security while they sleep.

There's a place in Chonburi City on the Sukhumvit built on the site where the hospital used to burn bodies apparently. It's been two things : a bowling alley and small shopping centre I think I was told. Apparently both have failed badly.

Or there's a new housing estate that they built on a an old Chinese graveyard in the city that they've been trying to sell for many years now, although they'll tell you it's a new place. No local will buy there.

Come down to South. There is 1 place i can guarantee u will encountered some. thats a confirmed. I will pay u 2000 baht if u dun encounter anything. provided you done what i suggested. That is to make a fool out of yourself in that place & be extremely disrespectful of that place. Spitting saliva all around. Urinating everywhere. Best if u cum ur load everywhere. kicking every tombstone u see in the face portrait. minimal 3 nights stay.

I guarantee u by the 3rd night u will run like mad crying for home.

I dare u to stay a week.

• Like 1

There are no haunted houses in Thailand or anywhere else for that matter, there are however houses said to be haunted all over and these generate cash for people who like to pray on the gullible.

Best answer yet and the only one that will ever make sense.

Have you seen any of those Ghost Hunter type shows on TV? What a waste of time, like a fishing where they never catch any fish. Whats the point?

Come down to South. There is 1 place i can guarantee u will encountered some. thats a confirmed. I will pay u 2000 baht if u dun encounter anything. provided you done what i suggested. That is to make a fool out of yourself in that place & be extremely disrespectful of that place. Spitting saliva all around. Urinating everywhere. Best if u cum ur load everywhere. kicking every tombstone u see in the face portrait. minimal 3 nights stay.

I dare u to stay a week.

roflmao, what have you been smoking?

I dare u to stay a week.

Well.. I dare you to take up the challenge too if u are interested. The more the merrier.

There are no haunted houses in Thailand or anywhere else for that matter, there are however houses said to be haunted all over and these generate cash for people who like to pray on the gullible.

Best answer yet and the only one that will ever make sense.

Have you seen any of those Ghost Hunter type shows on TV? What a waste of time, like a fishing where they never catch any fish. Whats the point?

Seen the odd clip. They help to perpetuate belief in nonsense which is a money maker..

I dare u to stay a week.

I dare you to learn grammar and English.

I dare u to stay a week.

Well.. I dare you to take up the challenge too if u are interested. The more the merrier.

I don´t have time to do it, but it sounds kinda interesting.

The only thing I would really find hard to do is, being disrespectful, urinate, spit, and cum everywhere, lol.

I dare u to stay a week.

I dare you to learn grammar and English.

I dare you to shut your gap. And take your profound english to oxford. This aint no Masters of English forum. Lol...

I dare u to stay a week.

I don´t have time to do it, but it sounds kinda interesting.

The only thing I would really find hard to do is, being disrespectful, urinate, spit, and cum everywhere, lol.

Well. Just let me know when u are available. Im on South all day..

You have to be disrepectful. In order to provoke the spirits into a berserk mode. for better effective sightings.