Respray Parts

overherebc

Well, i just left the bike at Road machine on 3rd rd and told Chati what color i want.

He sent the tank etc away for a week, and it was just beautiful when the stuff came back.

It wasnt expensive either IMO, and later on when someone scratched the tank,

i left it at rd machine again and had some nice art made on the tank, again not expensive IMO

Edited by poanoi

Well, i just left the bike at Road machine on 3rd rd and told Chati what color i want.

He sent the tank etc away for a week, and it was just beautiful when the stuff came back.

i left it at rd machine again and had some nice art made on the tank, again not expensive IMO

Tank and guards are already off so I'll take them there and see how it goes.

Cheers.

Doesn't the Harley place on Theparasit road do customs? They should be able to get it done for you. Single colors are a piece of cake.

Generally Harley places won't touch it if it's not Harley.

Most Harley places don't do their own painting, it's taken to an outside source. I'm sure if asked they can point the OP to a good painter, plenty around Pattaya to choose from.

How much for each piece?