Looking For A Good Pharmacy?

Guys I've used a few pharmacies around the Maenam area with varying prices. Mostly for open wound injuries to feet and legs that always get infected.

Took some bark off my foot again last week and tried out "Gais"(not sure of spelling) down the walking street of Maenam. Gai herself is the pharmacist there, they sell all sorts of stuff, it's more like a general store with a side pharmacy you can't miss it. It's on the right heading towards the beach next to the fish spa and massage.

She is awesome, found out she is a university educated pharmacist, got all the antibiotics pills, external cream, bandages and gauze pads, anti-inflamatory pills and cleaning fluids for 380 baht total. 3 days later and i'm healing super well.

This has cost me 3 times this before elsewhere.

Highly recommend to me by local Thai friends and I have to say they weren't wrong.

Yes, Gai is excellent for some things... (It's the license thing.... they vary) .... but her prices are much cheaper than others on the things she can sell...thumbsup.gif

She was a nurse for 25 years and her hubby is a doctor in BKK, who is down often.... will give "free advice" too, if he's around wink.png

Gai's aging mother means she is not always at the shop, especially some afternoons, as has to take the "old girl" to Nathon hospital, but she's usually back around 5 pm....

Super lady..... thumbsup.gif.... she has a big following with many "farangs" and Thai's in Maenam.

I did mention this the other day, but I will burp again, the Moyra Wholesale Pharmacy in Maenam, is cheaper on many things too..... wink.png