Shopping In Cambodia

Just been told by Mrs Daddy, we are going to the "border market" near Chong Chom, to buy some curtains :o

As the holder of an extension of non-o visa, what requirements would I need to think about? Would a re-entry permit be required? Would it restart the 90 day reporting clock?

I am sure I read somewhere, that visitors to this market (farang) do not actually get processed out and back in by immigration :D

Anybody, been there, done that? :D

Just been told by Mrs Daddy, we are going to the "border market" near Chong Chom, to buy some curtains :o

As the holder of an extension of non-o visa, what requirements would I need to think about? Would a re-entry permit be required? Would it restart the 90 day reporting clock?

I am sure I read somewhere, that visitors to this market (farang) do not actually get processed out and back in by immigration :D

Anybody, been there, done that? :D

I have been there on a visa run a few times. If I remember correctly, the market is on the Thai side of the border, so it will have no effect on your visa.

Don't quote me on this though, I would find out for definate before you go.

ps, it is a absolute crazy place, beware! :D

I have been there on a visa run a few times. If I remember correctly, the market is on the Thai side of the border, so it will have no effect on your visa.

Don't quote me on this though, I would find out for definate before you go.

ps, it is a absolute crazy place, beware! :o

Thanks RJ 81, I ended up going there today. It was the market just before the border. So no dramas with immigration. Got some bargains though, and had a great day :D

Edited by Call_me_daddy57