New Dating Site - New Thai Love

NewThaiLove

Hello all, I am a new forum sponsor and I need your help.

For the last few months I have been tirelessly working on a new dating site which finally went live less than a month ago. When I first started I thought my biggest challenge would be getting Thai girls to come to the site. Boy was I wrong.

Lately the problem has got worse. Soon it will be the busiest time of the week for the site (Saturday night in Thailand), and I predict I will have 80 new Thai girls sign up (half of those will have pictures posted). In that time only 4-5 guys will be there to talk to them.

So how can you help? Sign up and talk to the girls on the site. You can find it here http://www.newthailove.com

The site is free, and will remain free for many weeks\months yet. Comments and constructive criticism is welcome.

Thanks all,

Alan

P.S. Here is a tasty treat.

dscn2036img.jpg

My friend has run a dating agency for over 20 odd years ,girls have never been a problem but men who have to pay ,oh boy they are very scarce and advertizing costs are a crippler

ps his wife always signed up the bar girls but never offered them to clients

Edited by thenervoussurgeon

I think the OP needs to upload a few more samples for a better cross-section ...

it,s the same ones , play all the thai internet sites .

they just have different names , one of my exgf, was on 4 different sites .

best of luck op , i will sign up when the darling goes out [ to the local internet shop . ]

coffee1.gif

I`ve had a look at the website and it seems impressive.

I haven`t registered yet, but I may do, for research purposes of course.

The OP is brave, having to compete with so many Thai dating sites including Date in Asia, unless they are all part of the same outfits.

My question to the OP is; is this an independant dating site or part of some other major group of online dating sites?

The reason I ask is, what makes this online dating site a cut above all the other freebies that are around at the moment?

Hurray ! Another dating site ! Sorry . . .

First welcome and thanks for being a sponsor so we can all go on and on and on here . . . .

So why would anyone use your site ofer the others ? What is different about yours ? Automatic translations ? Back ground checks ? Shows where the girls really are ? or checks the photo and id so we know we are getting what they say we are ?

I also would worry a Thai girl how could chat with me online. In my 10 years, that only showed me they were in the game and around too long. And Personally I would ratehre take the time to get to know someone over E-mail for months than chat with them. Those who want instant really only want sex IMHO

I wish you luck, but sorry I don't think I will be signing on yours or any others. And I did meet my wife on line. couldn't speak read or write a word of English. Her sisters husband helped for the first month and it went from there