Can Anybody Set Up A Jet Ski Business On The Beach?

pauljones

The Pattaya Mayor says the Jet Skis are unregistered and they are independent businessman.

The City has no control over them.

Apparently, they just show up, uninsured, conduct business, don't pay tax, rent or and fees.

Is it possible for others to purchase a few jet skis and show up on Pattaya Beach and do business?

I wonder what would happen?

I have seen a European driving a pickup truck pulling a number of jet ski's along Jomtien Beach road, I guess he must have some involvement, maybe a silent partner, who knows..

To the OP, who has many posts of a negative nature, I say go to set one up (please OP, set one up).

Then see what happens.

Also, if you have no intention, as I suspect of setting up a business of this nature, why ask the question?

Are you that bored?

• Like 1

I have seen a European driving a pickup truck pulling a number of jet ski's along Jomtien Beach road, I guess he must have some involvement, maybe a silent partner, who knows..

Maybe he has a large family who like to use jet skis? maybe he has many friends who likes to use jet skis? how do you know he's running a business?

Maybe he has a large family who like to use jet skis? maybe he has many friends who likes to use jet skis? how do you know he's running a business?

rolleyes.gif , phew, bed time for me. sad.png

You'd need a work permit of course, either that or you'd need a very very brave Thai to front the operation, best line up a series of replacements for him/her, in the event something untoward should happen!

Surely you have to take a 'lack of ethics' course or something!

There are a few foreigners involved in that business and the scams as well. If you are well connected, you can do it. Otherwise prepare to have your skis destroyed and possible bodily harm inflicted.