Let'S Make The Directory Of Weird/Freak/Amazing People Of Thailand

samlowry

Hello, friends!

When I was teenager, in my country we had a TV show of funny amateur videos. Almost every month they presented at least 1 video about some guy from Thailand, who do some strange performance. I remember only 2: guy with a very long hair, he can swing kids on his hair. And guy, who make sandwiches with a bread and tech. liquids (like an oil, etc). So I had imagination about Thai people as about very creative and liking to perform. So - let's collect all such performers in this topic.

I know about only 1: roti maker from Ko Tao. If you will search "roti ko tao" @ Youtube - you will find hundreds of videos with him. He make roti extremely fast.

Also I know about not performer, but strange man: he sells newspapers at Chiang Mai markets, he has 3 parrots at his bike and he inform people about his service with strange loud voice.

Pls, share info about other such people here.

There was an article years ago, on the newspaper we are not allowed to mention, about a guy selling chicken barbecue..He had built an array of hundreds of mirrors to reflect solar rays and cook the chicken..

I think i had some trouble with cloudy days though.

re .

Also I know about not performer, but strange man: he sells newspapers at Chiang Mai markets, he has 3 parrots at his bike and he inform people about his service with strange loud voice. .

im not being funny but i know him and he breeds the parrots and shouts out post . nation

etc just the same as every street corner newspaper seller in the uk shouts standard . mail

mirror etc so everyone in the area knows hes around selling newspapers so i cant see

anything strange in that im afraid .... hes just trying to make a living

with respect .. dave2

ps .. he often brings mum dad and their babies so hes got 5 or 6 sometimes : )

post-42592-0-22274300-1345902105_thumb.j

post-42592-0-32425700-1345902158_thumb.j

post-42592-0-11312900-1345902204_thumb.j

When I read your title I thought you were talking about TV members

OK, OK, l play snooker with one eye. thumbsup.giflaugh.png

I hope you win. I had a mate years ago who used to have a glass eye. He used to take it out when he played pool for money. Confused his opposition and won a lot of games.

I would like to be included in the directory, BUT, not telling what sub heading. thumbsup.gif ..............smile.png

Please tell me it involves breathing through your ears.

Close. laugh.png

Not being able to breathe through your ears? Nothing abnormal about that. Now we know why you are not in this book.