Excellent On-line Game

dantilley

ok - i am in the chamber with the water pump - I can shake the seeds in, I can send drops of water to the cauldron, I can heat it and let drops out ... <deleted> do I do?

Done anything with those jars and bottles inside the chamber yet?

ok - i am in the chamber with the water pump - I can shake the seeds in, I can send drops of water to the cauldron, I can heat it and let drops out ... <deleted> do I do?

Done anything with those jars and bottles inside the chamber yet?

I am through as far as the cave with the three cogs and big wheel and turning them in any combination does not seem to work - pretty stuck there at the moment - ant suggestions?

I am through as far as the cave with the three cogs and big wheel and turning them in any combination does not seem to work - pretty stuck there at the moment - ant suggestions?

Line up the red bits on the cogs vertically and then pull the wheel.

I'm stuck at the next bit though :o

Line up the red bits on the cogs vertically and then pull the wheel.

I'm stuck at the next bit though :o

Undo the bolts - but you have to go back for a different spanner after the first bolt

Undo the bolts - but you have to go back for a different spanner after the first bolt

Doh!

That was kinda obvious , was clicking everywhere but didnt have the millimetre precision needed :o

OK .. all finished now .. was a good time waster..

ok - I have been eaten and the evil guy is watching the footy. I can stop the dog by removing the sausage. I can knowck the ariel over and make the fonds on the plant move ... Now what?

now i'm stuck here, move the sausage to make the fat guy's hat blow off, but can't get any further

I don't know if Ogame was ever mentionned on this forum, but it's a very interesting, addictive, free online game.

OGame is a strategic space simulation game with thousands of players competing with each other simultaneously. All you need to play is a standard web browser.

Have a look at: Ogame.org :o

Got to end of chapter one in 45 mins.....................leaves you sort of hanging in the balance. Any short cuts to chapter two without buying?

Hopefully - maybe try Googling sround for the name samorost2 and see what comes up...

Just noticed the price is in THB........................not much,only 417..might be worth it just to satisfy my curiosity. Trouble is when you've done it, it's useless.

Just noticed the price is in THB........................not much,only 417..might be worth it just to satisfy my curiosity. Trouble is when you've done it, it's useless.

A quick scan of some torrent sites, shows that it's available . I won't put any links here but you can search yourself or PM me.