Dog Kennels In Pattaya

Hi all, it's a while since I've seen any updates re- dog kennels in the pattaya area, last year we used kennels in the Banglamung area (someone may remind me of the name) with AC in some kennels and a large exercise area at the front, with a small shop at the entry which were excellent and we were extremely satisfied with how well they took care of our dog,,,

today weve just returned home from a couple days break at the beach in jomtiem, just for convenience since it was close to the area where we were staying we left our dog at the kennels of the Na Jomtiem animal hospital just before the Makro on sukhumvit, no AC, but I saw a fan directly above the kennel where we left our dog, requested that the guy ensure the fan is running and also asked them to give him a wash before we collect him just after 10am on Sunday morning, no problem he said,,

We were a bit late and arrived to collect the dog just after 11am,,,,, unwashed, no fan running when I went in to collect him and immediately after we took him outside he p-ssed so much he could have p-ssed for Scotland, suggesting that he hadn't been taken out from his kennel that morning, from our point of view those kennels scored a big Zero and certainly we wouldn't use them again,

I'd be delighted with any recent recommendations also a reminder on the name of the kennels in the bang lamung area that we used last year which the name skips my mind,,,

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app