English Prem League On Thai Channel 3

guru

Very public-spirited of True. Oh, hang-on the EPL portfolio is up for grabs this year. Just a cynical attempt to pesuade the footballing powers how cuddly True is. 17 games means one every fortnight so its not going to damage Trues bottom line much. Bet ya the free games dissappear as soon as True snaffles the rights for another 5 years.

Very public-spirited of True. Oh, hang-on the EPL portfolio is up for grabs this year. Just a cynical attempt to pesuade the footballing powers how cuddly True is. 17 games means one every fortnight so its not going to damage Trues bottom line much. Bet ya the free games dissappear as soon as True snaffles the rights for another 5 years.

I truly hope True do secure the EPL rights for another 5 years. Fantastic coverage and even better now in HD.

• Like 1

I truly hope True do secure the EPL rights for another 5 years. Fantastic coverage and even better now in HD.

Absolutely. For those who moan about True being poor value, I noticed on one of the financial comparison web-site newsletters I get that the full package cost of Sky in the UK is now 50 quid a month! You cant watch every EPL game of the week on Sky. You cant watch all the great Southern Hemisphere rugby either.

• Like 1

Absolutely. For those who moan about True being poor value, I noticed on one of the financial comparison web-site newsletters I get that the full package cost of Sky in the UK is now 50 quid a month! You cant watch every EPL game of the week on Sky. You cant watch all the great Southern Hemisphere rugby either.

Certainly for sports fans, True is great value.

• 3 weeks later...