Classified Ad Problem

Thanyaburi Mac

Yes, tried to update adverts last night and the drop down boxes were not working, now today will not accept my login - does not say failed or anything just flicks back to the empty login boxes!!!

Any updates on this problem??????

Log in to classifieds is OK but still cannot use - the dropdown boxes for day and month are still not working?

Try refresh the page with CTRL-F5

Tried that and no, the dropdown for day and month still not working.?

Ok, thanks for the feedback. I have already alerted the software support who will fix it this afternoon.

Again, sorry for any inconvenience!

Cheers

• Like 1

Log in to classifieds is OK but still cannot use - the dropdown boxes for day and month are still not working?

Ok, thanks for the feedback. I have already alerted the software support who will fix it this afternoon.

Cheers

Still the same today george, dropdown boxes for day and month not working.

Cheers

And still the same today??? I've tried logging out and back in, CTRL -F5 etc. still the problem persists????

And still the same today??? I've tried logging out and back in, CTRL -F5 etc. still the problem persists????

Do you have this issue when you want to put this ad as guest or as logged in to the classifieds? Can you give me the url where this happens?

Do you have this issue when you want to put this ad as guest or as logged in to the classifieds? Can you give me the url where this happens?

It is when i am logged in to the classifieds, i have received reminders to update my expiring ads but cant do it as the dropdowns for day and month are empty. http://classifieds.t...ds/edit/169788/

Not just that particular ad, all of them are the same.

Edited by LennyW

It is when i am logged in to the classifieds, i have received reminders to update my expiring ads but cant do it as the dropdowns for day and month are empty. http://classifieds.t...ds/edit/169788/

Not just that particular ad, all of them are the same.

Still have the same issue trying to extend/edit existing ad's today , now i have a heap of expired ad's :( !!!!!!!!!.

However, i have noticed that posting a new ad the dropdown boxes are working ????

Still have the same issue trying to extend/edit existing ad's today , now i have a heap of expired ad's :( !!!!!!!!!.

However, i have noticed that posting a new ad the dropdown boxes are working ????

Lenny,

as a work around maybe you can mail Linda at Support and she can adjust your expiry dates.

She can do wonders with ads ;)

:wai:

Still have the same issue trying to extend/edit existing ad's today , now i have a heap of expired ad's sad.png !!!!!!!!!.

Lenny,

as a work around maybe you can mail Linda at Support and she can adjust your expiry dates.

She can do wonders with ads wink.png

wai.gif

I have found a workaround, as the problem with the day and month dropdown boxes is still there today!!!!, just extended them by a year as the year dropdown box still works!!thumbsup.gif