Advice For Best, Cheapest Travel Agent/airline. From Thailand To Uk

scorpio

Hi,

i usually book through massic travel in pattaya and they are good but im on a budget and trying to get the cheapest best ticket prices for my wife and 3 children from thailand to uk, they are flying anytime in september, is there any airlines doing decent deals at minute.

thanks

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Thaivisa Connect App

Mox Travel is showing. Probably a one month fare. You do not say how old the children are, possibly are an adult fare.

http://www.moxtravel.com/default.aspx?gclid=CPzbkIrXlq8CFYgc6wodRj1Ezg

UL.gif SriLankan Airlines (UL)

THB 28,795
Including Taxes & Surcharges
THB 28,795 per Adult

Outbound: 25 Sep 2012
available.png available Select your flight downARR.PNG

Depart: 09:00 Bangkok (BKK) 1 stop in Colombo (CMB) Arrive: 20:05 London (LHR) Total Travel Time: 17 hours 5 minutes Inbound: 10 Oct 2012 available.png available Select your flight downARR.PNG

Depart: 21:35 London (LHR) 1 stop in Colombo (CMB) Arrive: 19:20 +1 day Bangkok (BKK) Total Travel Time: 15 hours 45 minutes Depart: 21:35 London (LHR) 1 stop in Colombo (CMB) Arrive: 06:25 +2 day Bangkok (BKK) Total Travel Time: 1 day 2 hours 50 minutes Depart: 21:35 London (LHR) 1 stop in Colombo (CMB) Arrive: 12:10 +2 day Bangkok (BKK) Total Travel Time: 1 day 8 hours 35 minutes

Mox Travel is showing. Probably a one month fare. You do not say how old the children are, possibly are an adult fare.

http://www.moxtravel...CFYgc6wodRj1Ezg

UL.gif SriLankan Airlines (UL)

THB 28,795

Including Taxes & Surcharges

THB 28,795 per Adult

Outbound: 25 Sep 2012

available.pngavailable Select your flight downARR.PNG

Depart: 09:00 Bangkok (BKK) 1 stop in Colombo (CMB) Arrive: 20:05 London (LHR) Total Travel Time: 17 hours 5 minutes Inbound: 10 Oct 2012 available.pngavailable Select your flight downARR.PNG

Depart: 21:35 London (LHR) 1 stop in Colombo (CMB) Arrive: 19:20 +1 day Bangkok (BKK) Total Travel Time: 15 hours 45 minutes Depart: 21:35 London (LHR) 1 stop in Colombo (CMB) Arrive: 06:25 +2 day Bangkok (BKK) Total Travel Time: 1 day 2 hours 50 minutes Depart: 21:35 London (LHR) 1 stop in Colombo (CMB) Arrive: 12:10 +2 day Bangkok (BKK) Total Travel Time: 1 day 8 hours 35 minutes

I copy and pasted the above, did not appear very well. The adult fare is THB28,795.

When in Sept, can you give some dates?

Qatar will shortly be doing a deal, should be on the website around the 5th or 6th Sept, not sure what dates for flights they will be looking at.

One of the cheapest I have found is Aeroflot.

Air France deal is on until tomorrow,

details - Book from: now - August 31, 2012.

Travel period: September 01 - December 31, 2012.

London is 36335.

Ethihad the cheapest for me. Booked direct with them. Oct 6th back 10th Nov £1350 thats one adult and one child.. Don't believe you can do better than that these days.. Always more expensive from Thailand to UK.. Always found not good to wait till last minute deals as they just get more expensive.. Good luck.

thanks guys, 1 adult ticket required and 1 child aged 3 years. btw i was quoted yesterday ( by an agent i wont name ) 24k -adult and 16k for child though today when i went into agents to pay it they told me the price was now 28k - adult and 23k child....HMMM strange or maybe they were taking me for a sucker ?

i really am on a budget here so need cheapest. or even names of good agents who arent getting the arm in.

thanks guys, 1 adult ticket required and 1 child aged 3 years. btw i was quoted yesterday ( by an agent i wont name ) 24k -adult and 16k for child though today when i went into agents to pay it they told me the price was now 28k - adult and 23k child....HMMM strange or maybe they were taking me for a sucker ?

i really am on a budget here so need cheapest. or even names of good agents who arent getting the arm in.

In the first post you say 3 children, now one. The age of the child is important as if over 2 you pay around 70% of the adult fare.

What dates and where in the UK do you want to fly to?

In the first post you say 3 children, now one. The age of the child is important as if over 2 you pay around 70% of the adult fare.

What dates and where in the UK do you want to fly to?

hi,

i thought our other two kids would be coming with us but unfortunately not. so 1 chils as i say aged 3 years. we are going to belfast city airport.