Chiropractor Ken Leeper; Where Has He Gone?

hugocnx

Good reviews about Ken Leeper on Thaivisa, so wanted to pay him a visit at Shewe Wana Resort.

Indeed phonenumber mentioned all over is correct, but no Ken Leeper working there anymore.

On my question if they knew where he went I got the usual answer..mai roo.

Anyone knows his whereabouts these days. I badly need a (real) chiropractor for my neck.

Any other advice will be appreciated.

Sofar info on the web all old.

Thank you

Hi there.

I can't shed any light on Ken's whereabouts, but I can point you in the direction of another chiropractor in Chiang Mai. His name is Dr. Philip Parry and he has a clinic at Rajawed hospital (opposite the Holiday Inn hotel) on Tuesday and Friday afternoons from 1pm (I think!).

Give him a try.

Thaks and yes I read Dr Philippe's name on more threads.

No more Mr. Ken, so I rushed to the Rajavej and made an appointment.

11 sept next, many clients/patients so to see in his agenda.

A bit late though but I'll survive

If you cannot wait until mid-September, you might give acupuncture a try, if you haven't already done so. There are several good clinics around town which you can read up on on posts here from a few weeks ago. I've found that one or two visits can provide considerable relief. Their services usually run around 500 baht or less per visit.

I can vouch for Dr. Philip at Rajavej. In the past I had need to see Ken Lepeer several times a year and was really hurting when I finally decided to make the appointment with Dr. Phillip. His treatment practices were very different from Dr. Ken's but very effective. Dr. Philip showed me some yoga-style exercises to do daily and those cleared the problem within 5 days. I continue to do the exercises and perhaps I have permanently solved the lower back problem -- at least that's what Dr. Philip said would happen if I faithfully continued the exercises.

In all honesty, although I used him a couple of times for cricked neck etc, he was a bit of a weird one, was Dr. Ken!! Every time I was there he started asking me really personal questions about my relationship which had nothing whatsoever to do with my treatment, eg how long have you been together, do you still "do it", how often, etc etc......maybe he was just "making conversation" but its odd stuff to make conversation about with a complete stranger!!

Creepy, I thought!!

Does anyone know if chiropractic can help with tennis elbow?

And nancy: I used to get lower back problems up to about four years ago. Then i investigated and started researching food. In a nutshell, when i eat a diet that is more alkaline-forming rather than acid-forming then i get no back problems. When i visit britain or australia and eat a much more meat and dairy-oriented diet my back problems start returning. The same if i drink too much beer which is acid-forming.

Does anyone know if chiropractic can help with tennis elbow?

And nancy: I used to get lower back problems up to about four years ago. Then i investigated and started researching food. In a nutshell, when i eat a diet that is more alkaline-forming rather than acid-forming then i get no back problems. When i visit britain or australia and eat a much more meat and dairy-oriented diet my back problems start returning. The same if i drink too much beer which is acid-forming.

Yes it can. I remember Mr. Moeniralam, way back when in Holland.

When I payed him some visits for sciatica (?), I asked him about my tennis elbow.

No problem he said and pushed his thumb provided with a rubber cap deep in my neck.

After some very painfull minutes he said.."Now it's over" Never had problems no more.

He is/was a very special talent.

Creepy, I thought!!

Ditto

One visit was enough for me! The questions I asked were not answered with any degree of professionalism and I got the feeling that he felt uncomfortable being questioned and liked to talk in order to keep the conversation one way, as much as possible.

To those whom he helped, I'm pleased for you. wink.png

Edited by uptheos

• 2 weeks later...