Clubbing Advise?

Singapura

Hi all!

:o

Does anybody have any good advise where to go clubbing in Bangkok? Haven't been here for a very long time and I can use some advise for the coming weekend! Where to go for a nice drink in a bar and some clubbing afterwards...??! :D

By the way: I am not so interested in a lot of bar-girl activity if you know what I mean (with all due respect)...

Does anyone know what happened to the good old Taurus / La Lunar place, right next to the Four Wings hotel on Suk 26(?)?

It used to be my fave place with a really good live band in one room, then a big club next door. Funky pool tables and huge screen TV in a cafe type area for the football as well :o

It shut about a year ago, and when I was there last month, the whole building has been demolished! Yikes - what a shame.

It was always packed, and wasn't cheap so must have been raking it in

Interested if anyone knows what happened?!

LorLenLad

Does anyone know what happened to the good old Taurus / La Lunar place, right next to the Four Wings hotel on Suk 26(?)?

It used to be my fave place with a really good live band in one room, then a big club next door. Funky pool tables and huge screen TV in a cafe type area for the football as well :o

It shut about a year ago, and when I was there last month, the whole building has been demolished! Yikes - what a shame.

It was always packed, and wasn't cheap so must have been raking it in

Interested if anyone knows what happened?!

LorLenLad

There was a shootout there years ago between some wealthy Thai guy's son and someone he didn't like. Nobody went there for ages and although it was hugely popular in the past, I don't think it quite got over that one. I'm suprised it didn't die sooner.